ADVERTISEMENT

CNN lands Kamala Harris-Tim Walz interview, their first since becoming new Democratic ticket

It stresses me out that someone so poorly equipped to lead is being thrust upon the American people by media accomplices that are so in the tank its gross.

I'd like 3 debates at least and Harris Walz to do even one interview with an actual journalist. Then people can make their own decision instead of being sold on a candidate that was the worst VP in the modern era. She's just SO bad it comical. But no one is going to be allowed to see her in her awfulness so now instead of the media hiding Bidens decline we have them hiding Harris by shielding her all the way to November.

I hope Trump does all he can to bring out her inner snarky bitch on the 10th.
Until Trump came along I didn't know that so many Americans were like this guy. Just such complete double-standard hypocrites. Just so completely full of shit. Just the extreme cognitive dissonance.

What a bunch of weirdos.

Cool. Let's do it. In two weeks the Rs should lobby hard for another hour of free air time for her. I'm all for it.
Great me too. With Hannity. Uninterrupted for 60 minutes no commercials.

Deal? I mean she wants to be the leader of the free world amirite?

• Haha
Reactions: nu2u
Until Trump came along I didn't know that so many Americans were like this guy. Just such complete double-standard hypocrites. Just so completely full of shit. Just the extreme cognitive dissonance.
You've been a liberal shill on here for 23 years. I don't think you have any idea what America is.

Sure........Keep telling yourself that. 😂
movie night GIF

You've been a liberal shill on here for 23 years. I don't think you have any idea what America is.
Oh sure, this is America. You and yours are just so full of shit. Trump poopy pants all over himself all the time whether in interviews, speeches, Truth Social meltdowns, whatever, but what's REALLY important are theater critiques of Democrats.

I used to ask how people like you keep your heads from exploding from the cognitive dissonance, but you've all just gone the full fascist, full cult.

Kamala is doing a good job in this interview. I’m not sure why MAGA thought she couldn’t do this. Maybe it’s because Orange Jesus spends his interviews lying constantly, repeatedly saying insane things and never actually answering questions and they think everyone acts like that.

Harris Backtracks on 2020 Commitments in First Interview as Dem Candidate — but Can’t Explain Why​

I'm sure the next MAGA excuse will be that Harris had Bash's questions in advance of this interview!

Certainly did go like Republicans had hoped!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT