ADVERTISEMENT

Harris and Walz to sit with CNN for exclusive first joint interview since campaign began

Stock market and 401ks are thriving. Again, outside of inflation which would have happened if Trump was in his second term what is so bad about the last few years?
I don’t think it would have but neither of us can say with certainty can we?

You're not taking the full measure of this. She has yet to stand alone in an interview since being announced the nominee.

That's unacceptable.
Why is it unacceptable? Who cares? I certainly don't. When exactly did this become a litmus test for a Presidential candidate?

The ever more desperate efforts to pretend that meaningless stuff like this is "scandal" as a "both sides" counterpoint to the ongoing circus that is the convicted criminal rapist and his weirdo couch loving side kick is pretty pathetic.

Prove it.

Nitwits like northern, hans81, thewop and others are like sieves. Nothing of substance or so far off the wall it's easy to ignore or pass off.

You used to be combative, yet almost reasonable as a conservative. Anymore you've become acerbic, as radical as any MAGA on here.

Your prejudice and bigotry, typical of conservative Republicans are outside my range of tolerance.

I have a long ignore list. I'm sure you don't care that I put you on ignore. But when nothing but cynicism and vitriol comes, value is zero.

Why is it unacceptable? Who cares? I certainly don't. When exactly did this become a litmus test for a Presidential candidate?

How does anyone expect a candidate to be able to face the challenges of the presidency, ie...adversarial foreign leaders, domestic challenges, etc..., when they won't even face the American media/public?

This reeks of her being being scared and incompetent and reasonable people can smell it.

Reactions: biggreydogs
How does anyone expect a candidate to be able to face the challenges of the presidency, ie...adversarial foreign leaders, domestic challenges, etc..., when they won't even face the American media/public?

This reeks of her being being scared and incompetent and reasonable people can smell it.
Ah yes, all those “reasonable” people voting for a rapist.

Reactions: Gimmered
You're not taking the full measure of this. She has yet to stand alone in an interview since being announced the nominee.

That's unacceptable.
Unacceptable? Really?

I have a feeling that most Americans don’t care that she hasn’t done an interview yet.

Reactions: This_Hawk_Abides

Also it is taped. So it can be edited or questions can be asked again until she gets it right according to her handlers.

She's not smart. And when you're not smart, you bring along another person to help you out. And you do so on friendly ground, like CNN.

GWJRZ-bXYAEyshl

Did I just see that this “interview” won’t even be shown live? It’s going to be taped so they have a chance to edit her responses?
Pathetic.

Reactions: Scruddy
If the final edit is actually cut to 18 minutes as is being reported (laughably weak showing if true) then how long do you guys think the total cut time was?

Did I just see that this “interview” won’t even be shown live? It’s going to be taped so they have a chance to edit her responses?
Pathetic.
Talk about pathetic. Your candidate is in full meltdown mode, is as disgusting and degenerate as ever, and just indicted for more crimes in the last few days.

But, yeah sure, this huge "interview gate" scandal thingie you guys keep talking about is a big big deal. Butter emails.

Talk about pathetic. Your candidate is in full meltdown mode, is as disgusting and degenerate as ever, and just indicted for more crimes in the last few days.

But, yeah sure, this huge "interview gate" scandal thingie you guys keep talking about is a big big deal. Butter emails.

Lol she can't do a live interview bc she's an idiot

I never said Trump was my candidate. Just accept that the entire Harris campaign is illegitimate and that media companies like CNN are equally culpable for running a candidate that did not receive a single vote from the public. Democracy dies with the Harris campaign.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT