ADVERTISEMENT

Harris and Walz to sit with CNN for exclusive first joint interview since campaign began

Corn prices are going be great this fall.
Ha, ha , ha...Nailed it BIGDeal...
07092024_fig1-1024x576.png

Kamala says the last decade was bad for America which is wild because democrats were in control for the majority of that time lol

Are the Rs going to get honest here and admit that Trump could never answer questions at this level?
Tim Walz literally ducked every question he was asked up to till the one about his crying son lol what drugs are you on?

Dana Bash just said CNN has invited Trump and Vance to do an interview too. Will they accept? Maybe if they mute the microphones when they talk? 😉

Reactions: TC Nole OX
Walz served our military for 20+ years honorably. Trump called our military suckers and losers, and just denigrated the graves of our fallen in Arlington. GFY you POS
Please provide YouRube video of Trump saying suckers comment or it didn’t happen.

We all know Trump if he actually said and believed that he would double down on it.

Please provide YouRube video of Trump saying suckers comment or it didn’t happen.

We all know Trump if he actually said and believed that he would double down on it.
It’s from his former Chief of Staff John Kelly, in his book. Read the book. He has complete contempt for Trump.

I’d give it a B-B+

Not a home run but gaffe free and definitely makes anyone who says she’s incoherent and confusing looks very, very stupid tonight.
Joe Biden would have done better with that all things considered, he wouldn't have needed an emotional support grandpa.

I never said Trump was my candidate. Just accept that the entire Harris campaign is illegitimate and that media companies like CNN are equally culpable for running a candidate that did not receive a single vote from the public. Democracy dies with the Harris campaign.
Full potato. Tilt.

I’d give it a B-B+

Not a home run but gaffe free and definitely makes anyone who says she’s incoherent and confusing looks very, very stupid tonight.
yeah...but the people who criticize anything and everything Kamala does have criticized this interview

so...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT