ADVERTISEMENT

#1000pages FSU Third Natty (Women’s Soccer 2021 & 2023, and Cheerleading 2023 achieved)

Kind of surprised we’re not seeing Arnold game 1 just to try our best to stay out of the loser’s bracket.
Hopefully Dorsey has himself a day.

Had to have ESPN+ to catch this game?

My YTTV DVR is recording all the NCAA baseball it can, and we get the ACCN as result, but the Alabama-UCF matchup I could only find online.
Looking for where to find tonight’s game I see this:

Florida State-UCF in the NCAA baseball tournament will air on ESPN plus. Other streaming options include fuboTV, which offers a free trial to potential subscribers.

Reactions: DFSNOLE
Just sprinkles for a minute on east side of town. Full overcast, been a beautiful morning to be outside. You get it west?

Not going to take the kids to an 8:30 start, so looks like I’m signing up for fuboTV.

Just sprinkles for a minute on east side of town. Full overcast, been a beautiful morning to be outside. You get it west?

Not going to take the kids to an 8:30 start, so looks like I’m signing up for fuboTV.
We've had nearly two inches today starting around 3am. The system is moving east. The mag lab is going to have to do its thing.

We've had nearly two inches today starting around 3am. The system is moving east. The mag lab is going to have to do its thing.
Seems like center is heading south now, the edge keeps burning off before getting to us today, but the rain forecast at 6pm is now 33%.

nL1endH.gif

We tried FUBO years back and did not really think it was worth the cost, though you may just be looking to use the trial offer. I remember it be a pain to unsubscribe.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT