ADVERTISEMENT

#1000pages FSU Third Natty (Women’s Soccer 2021 & 2023, and Cheerleading 2023 achieved)

FSU/UGA Real estate transaction

home sale

"Former NFL Pro Bowler Darnell Dockett got his Atlanta home sale over the goal line, and an ex-Georgia Bulldog scored a new abode.

Dockett, the three-time Pro Bowler who was born in Atlanta, sold his Buckhead mansion for roughly $4.9 million, according to Fulton County property deeds. The sale closed on April 10.

Aden, Bryson, Carter Real Estate LLC was the buyer. The company was organized by Leonard Floyd, an NFL player who played for Georgia from 2013 to 2015, according to state business records.

Cynthia Walker of Engel & Volkers Atlanta represented the seller in the transaction. Stephanie McCarthy of Atlanta Fine Homes Sotheby's International represented the buyer, per First Multiple Listing Service.

Dockett bought the house in 2021 for $4.5 million, according to property records.

He listed it for sale last June and asked $5.8 million. The time on market and price cut illustrate the slowdown Atlanta's luxury housing market has experienced since last year.

The house sits on a roughly 1.3 acre gated, corner lot near the border of Buckhead and Sandy Springs, according to the Engel & Volkers listing. With seven bedrooms and 10 bathrooms, the house spans 13,500 square feet. The property also includes a one-bedroom, two-story guest house.

The main house's design includes a two-story foyer with a silver leaf dome. The dining room has Venetian plaster walls, and the kitchen is outfitted with two islands, commercial-grade appliances, a butler's pantry, and a keeping room or cigar room. A finished basement and four-car garage complete the house.

The kitchen overlooks the walk-out backyard, which features a heated saltwater pool, spa and putting green. There is a brick pool cabana with a full outdoor kitchen and dining area, heaters, high ceilings, fans, and TV lounge area. There is a basketball court, as well. The property is lined with privacy trees and landscaping.

The house is within the 30327 ZIP code, which is metro Atlanta's most affluent. There were 22 home sales with a median price of roughly $1.8 million in 30327 during May. The ZIP code's median price was about $1.2 million over the past year.

Dockett, an Atlanta native, played 10 seasons as a defensive end for the NFL's Arizona Cardinals. He played college football at Florida State University."

Dockett received Pro Bowl honors in 2007, 2009 and 2010. He played his final season with the Cardinals in 2013 and announced his retirement from playing football in 2016.

Floyd played for Georgia from 2013 to 2015. He was selected by the Chicago Bears with the ninth pick in the first round of the 2016 NFL Draft. He now plays for the San Francisco 49ers."

The moment was certainly too big for Balk yesterday.
I was telling my brother that I don't expect to see her back next season. Only 3 inning pitched before that this season and she got rocked. Walked all 4 batters faced yesterday. She'll find somewhere where she can have fun playing again.

Reactions: DFSNOLE
2 questions-

So out of Duke and um, who do we want tomorrow? I'm guessing cane's by a large margin right?

Just realized the turds out of uf were out of the sec tournament in the first round. Are they going to make the ncaa tourny after that?

2 questions-

So out of Duke and um, who do we want tomorrow? I'm guessing cane's by a large margin right?

Just realized the turds out of uf were out of the sec tournament in the first round. Are they going to make the ncaa tourny after that?

Well, they lost to a SEC team, so it was a good loss.....

My guess is yes as a last team in. Come to TLH?

Reactions: BelemNole
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT