ADVERTISEMENT

#1000pages FSU Third Natty (Women’s Soccer 2021 & 2023, and Cheerleading 2023 achieved)

2 questions-

So out of Duke and um, who do we want tomorrow? I'm guessing cane's by a large margin right?

Just realized the turds out of uf were out of the sec tournament in the first round. Are they going to make the ncaa tourny after that?
Yeah. They'll make the tournament because they still have the #1 SoS and a top 30 rpi. Most projections have them coming to tallahassee. I hate that.

Reactions: The Tradition
N
O
L
E
S
NOLES!!!

Edf the team from howtown tech. They will probably make it in but need most all of the conference championships to be won by teams that were in anyway. A few upsets otlr lower bubble teams win automatic bids and the goiters miss out.
So go underdogs.

Reactions: DFSNOLE
2 questions-

So out of Duke and um, who do we want tomorrow? I'm guessing cane's by a large margin right?

Just realized the turds out of uf were out of the sec tournament in the first round. Are they going to make the ncaa tourny after that?

We should matchup better against UM, getting the trophy and adding to their ‘ofer’ this year would be the best.

UF is being projected to land in Chapel Hill.

FSU hosting LSU, UCF and FAMU

Do you think the football snub is in the back of the minds of any of the baseball committee members?

I doubt they "care", but the league is much stronger in baseball top to bottom so the resume should stand on it's own. Esp considering how slow FSU was to get credit and move up the rankings.

What is really sickening, is how hard the announcers are lobbying for Florida to get in during the Tenn/LSU championship game. The SEC really does function as a "family". Graphics etc showing that uf should be in over non-SEC teams.

Do you think the football snub is in the back of the minds of any of the baseball committee members?

Usually those at the highest levels of a sport barely pay attention to anything else so I doubt most of them are even aware let alone take a “warning” from it.

Reactions: DFSNOLE
Iowa Western vs NW Florida St on ESPNU and Hulu Live in the NJCAA Junior College World Series. Maybe we both get some transfers from these schools!
NW Florida St fka Okaloosa/Walton CC is the local school here! Now that they have 4 year degree programs, I didn't know they were still considered a Junior College.

uf got in as the #3 seed in the #11 Oklahoma St regional. Hate to say it on this board but Go Nebraska!

I figured they would get in despite their mediocre record, based on playing what was - according to the computer models - the toughest schedule in the nation. I have no problem with that, as I think there should be some reward for setting up what you know will be a tough schedule. But I also think winning & losing should matter a bit more, and think a 3 seed is damn high for a team that finished one win over .500. There's no way you can convince me their resume is better than at least 16 of the 64 teams (which would mean they were the last #3 seed) & possibly as many 31 of them (if the goiters were the highest-regarded #3 seed).

Reactions: funksouljon
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT