ADVERTISEMENT

197 finalist Truax in the Portal

I agree Cannon is not likely to commit until after Nagao. You did nothing to address Spratley (who is already said to be an OSU lock and has Oklahoma ties) or Olejnik, both of whom are "big names"
Why would I address Spratley or Olejnik?

They're not announcing today. And if you think Olejnik is a "big name", we'll never agree on anything.

Why would I address Spratley or Olejnik?

They're not announcing today. And if you think Olejnik is a "big name", we'll never agree on anything.
He's an AA and it's f-ing Nomad who declares it's a "big name" Knowing him he could be talking about Boone McDermott or Caleb Smith.

Either way, you said there's only 1 big name left after eliminating Nagao and Mesenbrink (who aren't actually eliminated) and that's not true. Still have DeAugustino out there too. Any AA in the portal is a pretty big name.

Reactions: west2east
He's an AA and it's f-ing Nomad who declares it's a "big name" Knowing him he could be talking about Boone McDermott or Caleb Smith.

Either way, you said there's only 1 big name left after eliminating Nagao and Mesenbrink (who aren't actually eliminated) and that's not true. Still have DeAugustino out there too. Any AA in the portal is a pretty big name.
DeAugustino is damaged goods and most coaches are taking a wait and see approach to determine if surgery is successful.

And just listen to @MitchLL on this and trust that he has "inside" information on the subject would be my advice.

Reactions: lookleft goright
Well, you are right, rby did get beat pretty convincingly...in the finals, but, at least….
Still trying to win that fight you lost on the junior high playground. Good move, can’t get your ass kicked by a computer screen. Well, maybe you can. Haha.

Last edited:
Reactions: HawkeyePA
Sounds like Truax to Penn State.
giphy.gif

I see Truax more like Conel/Hildebrandt than Max Dean. Max also got bailed out twice by the refs at NCAAs but you got to expect that at this point.

• Haha
Reactions: Goathead88
god why do fellow hawkeye fans have to be so pathetic on here?

"they only had 5 finalists and 2 champs"

that's as many finalists as iowa's had the last 3 seasons combined and more champs. stop embarrassing us.
I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess that HawkeyePA is not a Rhodes Scholar.

Reactions: psuguy31
I was told that those people were infallible on Saturday night, that nothing could stop them. Are you sure it wasn't just wishful thinking or an alternate world that rby got thrashed?
Are you folx insane in the membrane? They took home the heavy hardware and you’re making fun of them for having to lug it around on a victory lap?

Lmao. You can’t even spell roads correctly and want to make fun of someone for being of inferior intellect. SMH
It's in the Oxford dictionary and considered informal speech. I'd classify an online forum post as informal speech .

DeAugustino is damaged goods and most coaches are taking a wait and see approach to determine if surgery is successful.

And just listen to @MitchLL on this and trust that he has "inside" information on the subject would be my advice.
He just tweeted Caleb Smith to Nebraska. Hmmm lolol

You’re going to know soon enough. And I got better sources than Nomad on this. I got Mitch
i think you lost the thread. the question isn’t who is committing soon (a bunch of guys). it’s who’s committing today. mitch said there’s only one name left. that wasn’t true and as of now he’s wrong. the only big name who committed today was Caleb Smith, who I suggested as a possibility.

but maybe we get a late night news drop?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT