ADVERTISEMENT

2 officers killed, 5 others injured in eastern Kentucky shooting

LJ_Headshot.jpg
Never met him.

And: "Who are three people who have never been in my kitchen?" 😉

I've read at least a half dozen atricles about this shooting and not one mention of the type of gun he used. It becomes obvious quickly when you piece together what details have been released that he was using an Uvalde Special (AR-15.)

"More than 24 hours after gunfire erupted, tow trucks would remove at least two police vehicles from the scene — both littered with bullet holes."

Last edited:
I've read at least a half dozen atricles about this shooting and not one mention of the type of gun he used. It becomes obvious quickly when you piece together what details have been releaseD that he was using an Uvalde Special (AR-15.)

"More than 24 hours after gunfire erupted, tow trucks would remove at least two police vehicles from the scene — both littered with bullet holes."

It’s his right dadgumit.

Signed,

Crazy ass people

"It was a chaotic, deadly scene. County Attorney Keith Bartley, who was there, said it was “raining bullets.” He said he could tell from the sounds of the shots that the shooter had more than one gun, including what sounded like high-velocity firearms."

"Residents in Allen said the shoot-out was frightening. Robert Anderson said he didn’t feel safe inside his brick home with bullets flying. He went outside and huddled on the side of the house away from the gunfire, putting more walls between him and the shooter. “I thought we were in Afghanistan or something,” Anderson said. Anderson’s neighbor, Rob Brown, said he and other family members squeezed into a bathroom as gunfire echoed through town. It sounded like the shooter was close, and several bullets hit the outside of his concrete-block house, he said. “I was a friggin’ nervous wreck,” Brown said."

Also please don't be a prick if we think we see a gun and fear for our lives and shoot you.
Being a LEO was always dangerous, of course. 25 years ago was one thing... today, quite another. The number and caliber of guns so many people have now is significantly greater. I can't imagine going to work everyday knowing what is out there.
When I first started you might get shot if you’re dealing with a hard criminal. Now you can get shot for a ticket or just sitting in your car minding your own business.

Will be interesting to learn the background on this prick and if any of the gun reform regulations that the Radical Left are proposing might have prevented this?

When I first started you might get shot if you’re dealing with a hard criminal. Now you can get shot for a ticket or just sitting in your car minding your own business.
We are fortunate for the amazing Iowa GQP leadership and all of our 2nd amendment sanctuary counties.

This gun issue feels like something that has to get worse before it gets better. There is a point when enough people will say enough. I dknow when that is.

You said: Also please don't be a prick if we think we see a gun and fear for our lives and shoot you.

I said you better make it count.
I’m sure the officers here felt the same way. Too bad the GOP and scummy Dems like Joe Manchin allow cops to be outgunned.

You said: Also please don't be a prick if we think we see a gun and fear for our lives and shoot you.

I said you better make it count.

Ah, I understand now. That phrase was also from the police perspective, you just misunderstood and started going off on some "making it count" idea.

Being a LEO was always dangerous, of course. 25 years ago was one thing... today, quite another. The number and caliber of guns so many people have now is significantly greater. I can't imagine going to work everyday knowing what is out there.
On the contrary, the average caliber is much smaller today than it was 25 years ago.

I've read at least a half dozen atricles about this shooting and not one mention of the type of gun he used. It becomes obvious quickly when you piece together what details have been released that he was using an Uvalde Special (AR-15.)

How could his young son hunt if he's not allowed to have an AR-15?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT