ADVERTISEMENT

2019 non-Hawkeye POTY award

BABiscuit

HR Legend
Jul 4, 2001
I've unilaterally decided to open up the Cyclone POTY award to posters from all other schools. We all know this is the real POTY thread, so take pride in being nominated.

Post nominees and like others. Top ones go in a poll.

Still in the hospital..........I don't open my laptop all that much, mostly binge watching and working my way through Far Cry 5.
Sorry if I missed you having issues. Curious what’s going on but respect your privacy of course. Take care my man.

I would vote for Brian’s inactive account. Addition by subtraction. Runkpanole, and his list are pretty solid though.

Last edited:
Reactions: DFSNOLE
Sorry if I missed you having issues. Curious what’s going on but respect your privacy of course. Take care my man.

I got my one and only pressure sore back in 2004 (my cushion popped and I was waiting on Medicare to approve a new one, so I tried to get by with this cheap one that came with a new wheelchair........didn't work) and during surgery to close it back up I got MRSA in the wound.............this is the 4th time it came back and it really messed up the wound bed.

I had to quit my part time job and will probably lose my full time time job, I've only worked ~2.5 months in the last year.

Reactions: DFSNOLE
I got my one and only pressure sore back in 2004 (my cushion popped and I was waiting on Medicare to approve a new one, so I tried to get by with this cheap one that came with a new wheelchair........didn't work) and during surgery to close it back up I got MRSA in the wound.............this is the 4th time it came back and it really messed up the wound bed.

I had to quit my part time job and will probably lose my full time time job, I've only worked ~2.5 months in the last year.
Sorry to hear that man. Stay strong.

Reactions: fsu1jreed

Dang Jeff. Sorry to hear this. I just figured you had been busy in other ways. Hopefully things start going better and the job realizes what they would lose if you had to be let go.
Hang tuff.

Reactions: fsu1jreed
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT