ADVERTISEMENT

2023 Big 10 Tournament Session 1

I like that Medley won. Another good conditioning match for Spencer has some value. Also, Peterson is a scrambler and now he won't be cranking on his knees.
I’d expect to see more of a catch and release strat from Spencer. Similar to what we saw last time they meet at bigs. Medley is strong and is good at not getting turned when the stall are not being called.

Reactions: js8793
maybe his best match of the season. great job
Won't disagree, but man it felt like he left several takedowns on the mat. Foley's leg was there many times. Seemed like he could have majored him if he was a little more aggressive, but maybe just conserving energy. Still a great win.

Solid win. Assuming his match with RBY goes to form, Brody will have an opportunity to get some wins on the back side but 133 is deeper than many give it credit for.

Reactions: sstark46 and js8793
Won't disagree, but man it felt like he left several takedowns on the mat. Foley's leg was there many times. Seemed like he could have majored him if he was a little more aggressive, but maybe just conserving energy. Still a great win.
Foley may be a shadow of his former self, but he's still dangerous. Loved what I saw from Teske - he just wrestled smart.

I am watching big 10+ are you not supposed to be able to get individual Hawkeye matches only? All I got is the Quad box. If so, what am I doing wrong? I can’t get individual screen.

Is this the ***** official thread?
Jim Carrey Yes GIF

I am watching big 10+ are you not supposed to be able to get individual Hawkeye matches only? All I got is the Quad box. If so, what am I doing wrong? I can’t get individual screen.
All 5 stream options should be on the BTN+ main screen after you logon. Do you have cookie off?

No. That’s not how it works. Lol. If you don’t want the quad box figure out the mat assignment and switch mats.

Reactions: HIWILLE
I don’t want to see any guy MFF, but Omania was clearly out, I’m surprised they would let it continue, even if he passes the concussion protocol.

Max been sitting for 5 mins. Still waiting for concussion protocol to pass.

Peyton Omania is a solid Greco kid from Cali. Gotta scout that and not go upper body with him. Shoot the legs and look for turns on top. Let’s go MM!

I was out of the room and came in to the room to the kid knocked out so I missed it. Thanks
he had been riding murin for about 20 seconds at that point.

tough position for murin here if omania comes back. weird start to the match and now you have to sit and wait for 10-15 min not knowing if it's over or not

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT