ADVERTISEMENT

***2024 Presidential Debate Thread****

Yeah. They are allowing him to talk over them and get the last word in on every topic. I thought these mics were supposed to be cut when they don't have the floor. Awful job by the moderators
I think that has absolutely worked to Harris's advantage. He wasn't full nutso like the 1st debate in 2020 and you could tell that he had been heavily coached to be as calm and lucid as possible, but the remainder of the debate after Harris successfully baited him on crowd size about 15 minutes in he was back to his normal self.

Who knows how decisive these debates are, but the last 1.5 hrs of the debate he was mostly unhinged. I'm sure that plays great with his base, that's why they "love" him, but it hasn't gotten him more than 46.9% of the popular vote in a national Presidential election yet.

You are a prime example of his base which he describes as suckers and losers.
Actually I think that would be all democrats. Like I mentioned before. I’m voting for a party, not him. I’d rather live in the US in the next 4 years and not in a country being taken over by Russia, china or North Korea. There’s a reason Putin endorses Harris which seems to be true beings it wasn’t fact checked as a lie. Putin sees her as weak and not a threat

Last edited:
What did he do when they invaded the Capitol?

I feel like Democrats have lied so much and so oftened about January 6th 2021 that these communications never even happened in their eyes. They will never admit or acknowledge them. They aren’t brought up.

Kind of like how Kamala was never the border czar despite a publicly televised conference with Joe Biden saying she was the border czar.

Unreal.

I dont know about #1. KH didn't come across as dumb as I originally thought .
Yep. I am on record as admitting I was wrong…I thought she was dumb as a box of rocks in 2020. She isn’t going to win a Nobel prize, but she is the smartest candidate in this race and a far far far better choice for president.

Three observations:

1) Not a single person in the country changed their mind because of this debate.

2) ABC did a very good job with this format; no detectable bias.

3) Country is toast.

🤷‍♂️
Just today NPR talked to a number of voters under 27 who said they were waiting for this debate specifically to help make up their minds. I think there is a small fraction of people that are undecided, but a small fraction can make a big difference in this election.

So do I need to arm my corgi so he doesn't get eaten?
Hot Dog Gun GIF by Warner Archive

I brought up the fact that the mods never asked Harris of her thoughts of abortion at 7, 8 or 9 months. That’s all, then I had to reply to others made up situations.
Oh FFS. It's not a serious question, it doesn't merit an answer. Again, if someone needs a late term abortion it's ALWAYS a medical emergency, you really don't get how horrendous these types of takes sound to women do you?

Actually I think that would be all democrats. Like I mentioned before. I’m voting for a party, not him. I’d rather live in the US in the next 4 years and not in a country being taken over by Russia, china or North Korea. There’s a reason Putin endorses Harris which seems to be true brings it wasn’t fact checked as a lie. Putin sees her as weak and not a threat
Someone has seen Red Dawn a few too many times. If this country ever falls it falls from within because good Americans let it happen, and voted for a narcissist with a 4th grade education and autocratic tendencies who constantly brags about how huge his crowd sizes are, while wiping a tear from his eye about all the Russians who have died trying to invade Ukraine.

I think that has absolutely worked to Harris's advantage. He wasn't full nutso like the 1st debate in 2020 and you could tell that he had been heavily coached to be as calm and lucid as possible, but the remainder of the debate after Harris successfully baited him on crowd size about 15 minutes in he was back to his normal self.

Who knows how decisive these debates are, but the last 1.5 hrs of the debate he was mostly unhinged. I'm sure that plays great with his base, that's why they "love" him, but it hasn't gotten him more than 46.9% of the popular vote in a national Presidential election yet.
Trump the moment she mentioned people walking out of his rallies early:

Dennis-containing-his-rage.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT