ADVERTISEMENT

***2024 Presidential Debate Thread****

I’ve never seen the movie or heard of it for that matter. You are correct though, it will be up to the good Americans to keep this country strong. Unfortunately they are the ones that are never represented by our political parties. They aren’t the MAGA’s or the radical liberals. They get crappy on constantly yet are the ones that have to do all the work.
You aren't a good American if you haven't seen Red Dawn. The original Red Dawn.

Well considering you haven’t answered the question after me asking multiple times. It’s obvious that you also agree that she supports abortion at any point regardless of the circumstances
How about this- I am against aborting a healthy fetus in the last trimester if there is no danger to the mother's life. Now please tell me when & how often this happens in your world?

Losing an election doesn't not make someone ineligible. Kamala, Trump, and Biden have all lost.
If Kamala & Biden screamed that the election was rigged & stolen for 4 years without one shred of evidence & whipped their most gullible supporters into a frenzy I sure AF wouldn't vote for them. But you do you.

of course she did and was going to all along. Being a WEF puppet, the timing was planned.
Sad Season 1 Episode 1 GIF by NBC

I feel like Democrats have lied so much and so oftened about January 6th 2021 that these communications never even happened in their eyes. They will never admit or acknowledge them. They aren’t brought up.

Kind of like how Kamala was never the border czar despite a publicly televised conference with Joe Biden saying she was the border czar.

Unreal.
Would those protestors have been there if Trump hadn’t lied about the election being stolen?

3v1 3v1 3v1….

🙄
Pretty good tell here that they know Trump got trounced (ya think?). But Harris is shallow or something and didn't answer the questions something something.

It's a great move for the ultimate Alpha Male and his supporters to whine that he lost the debate bigly because of the moderators. Even though he was allowed to talk over the moderators and Harris just about anytime he felt like it.

You seem confused Paris. The same Tom Paris that criticized what people were wearing at the Trump rally, 15 minutes after people were killed?

I’ll spell it out. Taylor Swift always dates the wrong person and writes a song about it, hence the millions. So if your flex is on T Swift endorsing Kamala, she always picks the wrong person.
She’s a liberal, this isn’t news. I’m glad you’ve moved along and stopped insulting peoples appearances at a mass shooting.

Looks like the moderators tonight are butt hurt MAGAts who don’t like cat ladies. Go for it.

You seem to be under the incorrect assumption that Trump isn’t responsible for the insurrection. His lies are the only causative factor. Without those nothing happens.

By your logic Harris is responsible for the 2020 race riots, the Portland Chaz zone, Minneapolis razed to the ground, and Black on Asian racist attacks we have seen the last four years.

Should she go to prison for that?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT