ADVERTISEMENT

***2024 Presidential Debate Thread****

Someone has seen Red Dawn a few too many times. If this country ever falls it falls from within because good Americans let it happen, and voted for a narcissist with a 4th grade education and autocratic tendencies who constantly brags about how huge his crowd sizes are, while wiping a tear from his eye about all the Russians who have died trying to invade Ukraine.
I’ve never seen the movie or heard of it for that matter. You are correct though, it will be up to the good Americans to keep this country strong. Unfortunately they are the ones that are never represented by our political parties. They aren’t the MAGA’s or the radical liberals. They get crappy on constantly yet are the ones that have to do all the work.

Put the Second Debate on FOX same as tonight's joke
Temper Tantrum GIF

You win elections with votes, biden had more votes in 2020 yes.
Still leaving yourself wiggle room, as I'm sure you know. But I'll assume you agree Biden won the 2020 election despite Trump not being able to admit that. Doesn't that disqualify him in your eyes? The guy doesn't believe in democracy.

I feel like Democrats have lied so much and so oftened about January 6th 2021 that these communications never even happened in their eyes. They will never admit or acknowledge them. They aren’t brought up.

Kind of like how Kamala was never the border czar despite a publicly televised conference with Joe Biden saying she was the border czar.

Unreal.
What's unreal is the low bar you have set for Trump.

This response is late, weak, and inadequate for someone in his position.

Still leaving yourself wiggle room, as I'm sure you know. But I'll assume you agree Biden won the 2020 election despite Trump not being able to admit that. Doesn't that disqualify him in your eyes? The guy doesn't believe in democracy.
Losing an election doesn't not make someone ineligible. Kamala, Trump, and Biden have all lost.

So one candidate has changed some of their policies, while another lies about babies being executed after birth & family pets being eaten by immigrants. I'd hope they'd call out Kamala too if she fell for fake news & urban legends.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT