ADVERTISEMENT

***2024 Presidential Debate Thread****

I don't think she needs to do another debate. We've all seen enough. Trump got cooked.
Oh but the fun of trolling him!

I think Trump at age 40, 50, 60 could control himself. But he's old Grandpa now and all she has to do is bait him and he'll chomp down on the bait.

They're whining about the moderators, but it's Trump's complete lack of any self-control at age 78 that did him in.

Oh but the fun of trolling him!

I think Trump at age 40, 50, 60 could control himself. But he's old Grandpa now and all she has to do is bait him and he'll chomp down on the bait.

They're whining about the moderators, but it's Trump's complete lack of any self-control at age 78 that did him in.
he's getting absolutely roasted between twitter and reddit for some of the unhinged shit he said.

If he wasn’t such as raging narcissist, he would recognize he got his ass kicked and crawl back to the decrepit Mar-A-Lago and try to sell more Bibles, shoes, and trading cards before he goes off to jail….which is inevitable

GXKqySFXkAA-uB0

I’ve never seen the movie or heard of it for that matter. You are correct though, it will be up to the good Americans to keep this country strong. Unfortunately they are the ones that are never represented by our political parties. They aren’t the MAGA’s or the radical liberals. They get crappy on constantly yet are the ones that have to do all the work.
Got to be a foreign bit then.

Reactions: lucas80
By your logic Harris is responsible for the 2020 race riots, the Portland Chaz zone, Minneapolis razed to the ground, and Black on Asian racist attacks we have seen the last four years.

Should she go to prison for that?
Derek Michael Chauvin Is responsible for most of that

Right?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT