ADVERTISEMENT

***2024 Presidential Debate Thread****

Hot Dog Gun GIF by Warner Archive
The barking after filling your ass full of lead is straight gangsta!

I'm kind of repeating a previous take but I think it needs to be repeated.

Harris can handle herself, kind of like with the convention speech she was obviously a little nervous right at the start but then quickly hit her stride. Are we satisfied that she can handle interviews and press conferences now? Can think on her feet?

If the dems weren't so stupid they'd have this election in the bag already. If they would have just setup Harris to run over the last 3 years and then had her be the nominee, she would be winning going away.

Oh FFS. It's not a serious question, it doesn't merit an answer. Again, if someone needs a late term abortion it's ALWAYS a medical emergency, you really don't get how horrendous these types of takes sound to women do you?
Ok so what about 3, 4 or 5 months or earlier. That embryo is still the same embryo just it has developed a bit more. Unless there is a medical concern or incest or rape, is it that much different at any pregnancy stage?

They never fat checked Kamala. She said in 2020, in a town hall, she would end fracking on day 1 and Medicare for all. She has denied those claims. Great both the same or stay out of the fat checking.
So one candidate has changed some of their policies, while another lies about babies being executed after birth & family pets being eaten by immigrants. I'd hope they'd call out Kamala too if she fell for fake news & urban legends.

I've gotta say, I love that he once again told us the health care plan is coming any day now. "I have concepts of a plan," is what you tell your wife when she asks how your drunk ass is getting home from the golf course.
For a guy bragging about firing people who screw up he better fire the person in charge of prepping him for the ‘Obamacare’ question - they must have known that would be brought up, right?

That was embarrassingly bad.

Reactions: nelly02
Actually I think that would be all democrats. Like I mentioned before. I’m voting for a party, not him. I’d rather live in the US in the next 4 years and not in a country being taken over by Russia, china or North Korea. There’s a reason Putin endorses Harris which seems to be true brings it wasn’t fact checked as a lie. Putin sees her as weak and not a threat
You think Trump could stand up to Putin when a little black lady just kicked his ass?

Wow - did Harris eat Trump's lunch! This debate wasn't even close. Definitely a slam dunk for Kamala.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT