ADVERTISEMENT

***2024 Presidential Debate Thread****

In that segment, I think I just heard from Laura Ingraham the most obtuse statement ever..."The Harris campaign wants another debate because they don't think she did well tonite"!

That is some serious muddafvcking spin!

Stupid TV is fcvking stupid.

Hannity is doing dirty mouth things on Trump over on Fox right now. Vivek and Tim Scott ready to take over when he walks off the stage.

I don't do Stupid TV. It must be a real shit show to have these pigs on top of their regular puke personalities.

Reactions: Tom Paris
That wasn’t the question. Would she support abortion in the third trimester even if it wasn’t health related.
Not sure if it's intentional but you're mischaracterising the whole argument. It really doesn't matter what Kamala or you or I think regarding the abortion issue. What matters is that the decision be made by the woman and her doctor; not left to the whims of some misogynistic bureaucrats.

Last edited:
You are an anti American joke if you vote for this absolute pos rapist, terrorist and felon.
Are you really telling someone how they should vote? If they don’t think and vote like you they are anti American? You’re a real piece of shit if that’s how you feel. That’s the beauty about America, you can vote for whoever you want. Kamala has done nothing and said less that would win my vote. But you’ll never hear me say you’re anti American if you vote for her. Try one day not being an idiot. The next time you have a thought, just let it pass. Two months ago you were waving the white flag.

Not sure if it's International but you're mischaracterising the whole argument. It really doesn't matter what Kamala or you or I think regarding the abortion issue. What matters is that the decision be made by the woman and her doctor; not left to the whims of some misogynistic bureaucrats.
A woman should have that choice. An elderly person should also have the choice of whether or not they want to move on from earth. A person should also have had the choice of whether or not they wanted the covid vaccine without having to worry about losing their job. A person should have the choice if they want to possess a weapon or use drugs yet this country has decided those things for you. Oddly enough you want to give a choice to someone that affects another life.

MAGA:
“Trump won the debate!”

Also MAGA:
“The moderators were horrible, it was 3 vs 1”
“Kamala must have had the questions beforehand”
“I think she has an audio feed in her earrings”
I haven't seen any of those.

Lol.

It was 90 minutes of Kamala reinforcing she doesn't have the ability to answer questions.

Are you really telling someone how they should vote? If they don’t think and vote like you they are anti American? You’re a real piece of shit if that’s how you feel. That’s the beauty about America, you can vote for whoever you want. Kamala has done nothing and said less that would win my vote. But you’ll never hear me say you’re anti American if you vote for her. Try one day not being an idiot. The next time you have a thought, just let it pass. Two months ago you were waving the white flag.
Get a grip. Your guy sucked and Putin owns him. Try to face reality and think he at once.

Elon using Twitter and bots to boost Alt-Right weirdos has warped Republican minds into thinking that their wack job policies and conspiracy theories are actually popular. However when they are introduced to a real life audience it exposes how extreme they've gotten and you end up having the train wreck that happened last night.

Some predictably laughable clean up going on this morning over at Fox, plus a segment on ImMIGRAnt CriME!!
I flipped over to CNN and saw Chris Sununu give a tepid defense of Trump, including words about how strong he is on foreign policy.
Then he spent 2 minutes talking about how great Nikki Haley is. Is their a coup in the works, or just looking for an offramp to 2028?

Today is a somber day for a lot of Americans. If you ae over the age of 15 you remember everything about 9/11. Harris and Walz are off the campaign trail and attending memorial events. What are the odds that Trump attends the memorial at Ground Zero this morning and talks about how he got bigger crowds, and that Harris let the cat eating Haitians take over?

Today is a somber day for a lot of Americans. If you ae over the age of 15 you remember everything about 9/11. Harris and Walz are off the campaign trail and attending memorial events. What are the odds that Trump attends the memorial at Ground Zero this morning and talks about how he got bigger crowds, and that Harris let the cat eating Haitians take over?

I haven't seen any of those.

Lol.

It was 90 minutes of Kamala reinforcing she doesn't have the ability to answer questions.
Your boy rambled about student loans during the abortion question & fell for a fake news story. If you can't see he's an angry, confused old man who can't process the fact he lost the last election I don't know what to tell ya

Your boy rambled about student loans during the abortion question & fell for a fake news story. If you can't see he's an angry, confused old man who can't process the fact he lost the last election I don't know what to tell ya
He explained how it was all pillow talk because they have a 50/50 they need to get a 2/3rds vote out of, like student loans.

Alexis Ferrell, and the funny part was the small dick from ABC said it was in Springfield or whatever when teump said "ohio" and the event happened in Canton

Be better.

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT