ADVERTISEMENT

***2024 Presidential Debate Thread****

You seem confused Paris. The same Tom Paris that criticized what people were wearing at the Trump rally, 15 minutes after people were killed?

I’ll spell it out. Taylor Swift always dates the wrong person and writes a song about it, hence the millions. So if your flex is on T Swift endorsing Kamala, she always picks the wrong person.
She’s a liberal, this isn’t news. I’m glad you’ve moved along and stopped insulting peoples appearances at a mass shooting.
Oh ffs

He explained how it was all pillow talk because they have a 50/50 they need to get a 2/3rds vote out of, like student loans.

Alexis Ferrell, and the funny part was the small dick from ABC said it was in Springfield or whatever when teump said "ohio" and the event happened in Canton

Be better.

Allexis Ferrell is not an immigrant nor is she Haitian.

An American citizen committed a disgusting crime and Trump/Vance blamed it on Haitian immigrants.

She is an immigrant, she just happened to have immigrated 6 years ago.

And Canton is in "Ohio", as he said.

Nevertheless, the dems drink corporate media up.......
So one person does something means trump can flat out say that all migrants are doing something?

Dude, take the L on this one. Trump fell for a fake news story about Haitian migrants eating pets in Ohio, and for some reason brought it up in a debate.

He explained how it was all pillow talk because they have a 50/50 they need to get a 2/3rds vote out of, like student loans.

Alexis Ferrell, and the funny part was the small dick from ABC said it was in Springfield or whatever when teump said "ohio" and the event happened in Canton

Be better.
If you think Trump was coherent last night nothing will change your mind. Proud of you for kind of admitting Trump lost the 2020 election after being asked 10 times. I guess it doesn't bother you that your boy still denies it.
Also, the woman in the story you linked is an American citizen. LMAO.

Be better

So one person does something means trump can flat out say that all migrants are doing something?

Dude, take the L on this one. Trump fell for a fake news story about Haitian migrants eating pets in Ohio, and for some reason brought it up in a debate.
If the event happened, and the moderator takes the time to say "Springfield said it didn't happen" then it's correct to show it did intact happen.

In Ohio.

It would have been hilarious if Trump would have known that and fired back "that's because it happened in canton".

So here is my summary of the debate. Trump came into this debate effectively calling Harris dumb, and not smart enough to do the job. So even in his words and Fox News words set a very low bar.

Harris - She came out composed, she came out with ideas, and appeared to want to appeal to all voters. I do think she struggled to try to state how policies would change with her vs. Biden, but Trump went to that line way to few of times and way to late in the debate. She appeared to be the more in control candidate and more presidential.

Trump - Appeared to get frazzled early. To me he had 3 very bad moments in the debate. 1. Bringing up the conspiracy theory that dogs and cats are being abducted and killed by immigrants. 2. Refusing to support Ukraine 3. Stating after 8 years he only has concepts of a plan to replace Obamacare with. He focused way to much on immigration rather than the economy and inflation.

Where Trump really screwed the pooch was effectively stating she is incompetent. So when she came out and handled him easily, it makes a moderate think wow he is old and incompetent and seems to only want to yell and scream about immigrants. That is a mantra that might give anger to your base, but will not reach out and give a positive hopeful message to the undecideds.

She is an immigrant, she just happened to have immigrated 6 years ago.

And Canton is in "Ohio", as he said.

Nevertheless, the dems drink corporate media up.......
Then is he incompetent because he brought up the wrong city . . . also if she immigrated 6 years ago that means she did it under his watch . . . so Trump is at fault for an immigrant who may or may not have eaten a cat. LOL you can't write this shit up.

Edit: This women was born in the US, not an immigrant of 6 years ago.

On Aug. 26, Canton police charged a 27-year-old woman with animal cruelty and disorderly conduct after she “did torture, kill, and eat a cat in a residential area in front (of) multiple people,” according to a police report.

But Allexis Ferrell is not Haitian. She was born in Ohio and graduated from Canton’s McKinley High School in 2015, according to public records and newspaper reports. Court records show she has been in and out of trouble with the law since at least 2017. Messages seeking comment were not returned by several attorneys who have represented her.

She is being held in Stark County jail pending a competency hearing next month, according to the prosecutor’s office.

Last edited:
Reactions: EasyHawk
If you think Trump was coherent last night nothing will change your mind. Proud of you for kind of admitting Trump lost the 2020 election after being asked 10 times. I guess it doesn't bother you that your boy still denies it.
Also, the woman in the story you linked is an American citizen. LMAO.

Be better

Then is he incompetent because he brought up the wrong city . . . also if she immigrated 6 years ago that means she did it under his watch . . . so Trump is at fault for an immigrant who may or may not have eaten a cat. LOL you can't write this shit up.
He said it happened in Ohio. He brought up Springfield when discussing the encampment of Haitians.

It's all on tape, check it out.

He said it happened in Ohio. He brought up Springfield when discussing the encampment of Haitians.

It's all on tape, check it out.
LOL . . . so is he going to claim he let this immigrant in . . . mmmhmmm seems you conveniently left that part out.

Here is the quote I am referring to.

“In Springfield, they’re eating the dogs. The people that came in. They’re eating the cats. They’re eating – they’re eating the pets of the people that live there. And this is what’s happening in our country, and it’s a shame,”

You may want to work on your fact checking skills.

And for those of you who need to see the post birth abortion quote:
"If a mother is in labor, I can tell you exactly what would happen," Northam said. "The infant would be delivered, the infant would be kept comfortable, the infant would be resuscitated if that’s what the mother and the family desired. And then a discussion would ensue between the physicians and the mother."

Meanwhile Kamala couldn't even say she was against 9 month abortions.

"If a mother is in labor, I can tell you exactly what would happen," Northam said. "The infant would be delivered, the infant would be kept comfortable, the infant would be resuscitated if that’s what the mother and the family desired. And then a discussion would ensue between the physicians and the mother."

She destroyed Trump on abortion.

She sure as shit is an immigrant.
On Aug. 26, Canton police charged a 27-year-old woman with animal cruelty and disorderly conduct after she “did torture, kill, and eat a cat in a residential area in front (of) multiple people,” according to a police report.

But Allexis Ferrell is not Haitian. She was born in Ohio and graduated from Canton’s McKinley High School in 2015, according to public records and newspaper reports. Court records show she has been in and out of trouble with the law since at least 2017. Messages seeking comment were not returned by several attorneys who have represented her.

She is being held in Stark County jail pending a competency hearing next month, according to the prosecutor’s office.

Wow just wow. Whiskey you may want to walk away from the computer, you are starting to go off the rails like Trump LOL.

She sure as shit is an immigrant.
So one crazy immigrant in tens of millions of immigrants eats a cat = what Orange was saying last night.
I Cant Jeff Probst GIF by Global TV

She is an extremist.

Kamala:
“I can’t say voters are better off today than they were 4 years ago.”
“I can’t say I’m against month 9 abortions.”
“I can’t say I made the border better but I promise to do it later.”

Empty suit extremist. No one has any real idea where she stands on any issue. No one knows.

Voting for Kamala is voting for Big Government, Big Pharma, the Military Industrial Complex, Big Agriculture interests, Big Tech Companies like Google and Microsoft, Every Spy Agency, and furtherance of the unelected no representation Globalist design for the future of the world.

Fun times.

He did for four years. You act like he wasn’t president of the free world for four years. You really think Kamala would stand up to Putin or would she need a week to prepare for the dialogue?

JFC. He was a sophomoric idiot sitting in the Oval Office with barely adequate guardrails to sustain his existence.

You right-wingers fail to realize Harris is an experienced politician and statesman. The Orange Turd was and is an infantile self-absorbed crybaby that couldn't find Syria on a Globe and actually thinks tariffs are penalties on exporting countries.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT