ADVERTISEMENT

2025 MBB Recruiting Thread

Not overly concerned with recruiting in general since the portal , everything can change from year to year, but I am a bit curious about what is the case of Diakite that caused his ranking to drop, what is specific to him that brought this about, should he sign what do we look for in his game to work on, energy, attitude, skill set, weight, motivation. So many things can affect a young man, shoot could be he just had a breakup with girlfriend that caused a focus issue. Based on Fran seeing things others don’t, I’ll figure it’s something Fran thinks he can work out for the kids and teams benefit. Any insight????

I believe that they have to have a work visa, which isn’t that easy to get.
It must not be that hard. Igor Demin is getting $1,000,000 from BYU.

There are 9 international players playing in U.S. who are considered first round picks in the next draft.

It must not be that hard. Igor Demin is getting $1,000,000 from BYU.

There are 9 international players playing in U.S. who are considered first round picks in the next draft.

I never said it was impossible. From google,”As described, there are different work visas for the USA. These so-called U.S. nonimmigrant visas differ, for example, in the type of work the applicant does, the length of stay and the type of visa application process. Please note that most U.S. work visas are complex and time-consuming procedures.”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT