ADVERTISEMENT

2025 recruiting thread

Brooks popped up with another CB on 247 to Georgia. Only a six in confidence, hopefully he makes it to Iowa for his official.
My only concern is Epenesa , WR and CB the remainder of the Class with current roster construction, they will get RB and OL . rest of the areas LB/S/ TE /QB they have covered and roster is deep in most areas

My only concern is Epenesa , WR and CB the remainder of the Class with current roster construction, they will get RB and OL . rest of the areas LB/S/ TE /QB they have covered and roster is deep in most areas
Honestly, I wonder if they are planning on using the portal a bit more, especially for a skill position or two.

How bout this, are you more interested in this?

Actually it is slightly more interesting because at least we offered him. I posted several weeks ago, that there will be players commit to other schools and fall off the visit list. Johnson and Collier seem to have fallen off the list. Those that stay the course, are patient and visit Iowa for their official visits on June 21st are strong possibilities to be Hawks.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT