ADVERTISEMENT

2025 recruiting thread

Let's see when pads are on and under pressure. These shorts drills always look better.
his film from day two looks solid as well. The hawks will be fine, but Manske looks like a solid get for the clones. I don't think he will sting as much as missing on Zay Robinson

his film from day two looks solid as well. The hawks will be fine, but Manske looks like a solid get for the clones. I don't think he will sting as much as missing on Zay Robinson
Why do you feel Zay is such a loss?

Why do you feel Zay is such a loss?
His athleticism alone. WR is an obvious position of need, and that kid is explosive. None of this is to mention a connection with a 2026 top instate recruit Jayden McGregory.

His athleticism alone. WR is an obvious position of need, and that kid is explosive. None of this is to mention a connection with a 2026 top instate recruit Jayden McGregory.
He is indeed athletic.

I was surprise's Iowa offered Zay. They haven’t even offered Jay, have they?

He is indeed athletic.

I was surprise's Iowa offered Zay. They haven’t even offered Jay, have they?
I had it in my head that he was offered, but I am surprised he hasn't been. I guess that goes along with Jacobson next year as top recruits not currently offered by the hawks. It is a head scratcher, Mcgregory has been to Iowa multiple times, and was camping here last week.

I'm not reading anything in Tyler's post that suggests a pending commit from another legacy. I know who everyone is thinking and hoping commits but he will remain nameless. I think our chances are good though.
Legacy, D lineman recruit? Has to be Iose and I don’t think he would tweet it without it being confirmed good news.

I saw where McCorkle opened up his recruiting after originally committing to Indiana. Is he visiting this weekend?

Reactions: chaneccooms
So what are the predictions for the weekend?

I'm thinking we'll get a commitment from:

2 - OL
2 - DB
2 - DL
1 - WR

Note: not all this weekend but over the next two weeks.

Question will be if there are any surprise visitors this weekend that no one knows about.

Indoor home games. Might help him put up some very strong accuracy and distance #s
Meh. The Carrier dome (or whatever it is now) is a hole. Many consider it one of the worst sports venues in P5.

If the kid is that good, he won't need numbers slightly massaged by playing indoors 6-7 games/year. (if indeed that's a thing) NFL scouts aren't stupid, they analyze every data point including inside and outside performance.

Last edited:
Reactions: obfuscating
Awfully quiet, thought we would see a post or two by now.

Lauren Lapkus Shut Up GIF by Earwolf

• Love
Reactions: LaQuintaHawkeye
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT