ADVERTISEMENT

21 years ago about this time

lucas80

HR King
Gold Member
Jan 30, 2008
I was getting all spiffed up to go celebrate a friends birthday. A lot of beer later I stumbled across Mrs. Lucas at the Yacht Club. She was tall, gorgeous and the designated driver for a group of her sorority sisters. The luckiest day of her life was the following day when I ran into her at the gym we both went to. I knew I'd made a fool of myself, and I figured I had nothing to lose. There was no shame left in me to hold me back. I apologized for being blotto the night before and invited her to go see an Iowa women's hoops game that afternoon. The Hawks won and the magic is still happening between us.

Congratulations. It's becoming more rare nowadays to find your soul mate. You must be doing something right. Have a great anniversary and drink a glass of wine for all of us.

Originally posted by IMCC965:
Congratulations. It's becoming more rare nowadays to find your soul mate. You must be doing something right. Have a great anniversary and drink a glass of wine for all of us.

Don't worry you'll find that right guy soon enough.

Congrats Lucas.

Posted from Rivals Mobile

Originally posted by dgordo:
Congratulations. It's becoming more rare nowadays to find your soul mate. You must be doing something right. Have a great anniversary and drink a glass of wine for all of us.

Congrats Lucas.

Ok. I've never understood the liberal thinking where they find it amusing and a put-down to "insult" a heterosexual by calling him gay or insinuating he's gay. Yet can still claim they are all for gay rights and that anyone that criticizes them or finds them offensive is a bigot that should be shot/jailed/publicly ostracized/highly-taxed/sent to a deserted island, or whatever fate is appropriate for a gay-hater.

It's interesting and confounding at the same time. An enigma wrapped in a puzzle shrouded by question and encased in hypocrisy.

Reactions: millah_22

Congrats Lucas.

Ok. I've never understood the liberal thinking where they find it amusing and a put-down to "insult" a heterosexual by calling him gay or insinuating he's gay. Yet can still claim they are all for gay rights and that anyone that criticizes them or finds them offensive is a bigot that should be shot/jailed/publicly ostracized/highly-taxed/sent to a deserted island, or whatever fate is appropriate for a gay-hater.

It's interesting and confounding at the same time. An enigma wrapped in a puzzle shrouded by question and encased in hypocrisy.

Wait, you're not gay?

Reactions: millah_22

Congrats Lucas.

Ok. I've never understood the liberal thinking where they find it amusing and a put-down to "insult" a heterosexual by calling him gay or insinuating he's gay. Yet can still claim they are all for gay rights and that anyone that criticizes them or finds them offensive is a bigot that should be shot/jailed/publicly ostracized/highly-taxed/sent to a deserted island, or whatever fate is appropriate for a gay-hater.

It's interesting and confounding at the same time. An enigma wrapped in a puzzle shrouded by question and encased in hypocrisy.

Wait, you're not gay?

Why would you think that? Just because he likes to meet random guys at bars and buy them drinks?

Originally posted by Kenneth Griffin:
Why would you think that? Just because he likes to meet random guys at bars and buy them drinks?
and cause we all watched Oz

congrats to the OP -

its been almost 20 years since i had been to ICYC, until a visit a few weeks ago. i gotta say, it was nicer than i remember. more beers than i would have expected and just generally a pretty decent place. for some reason i had in my mind that it was almost falling in on itself.....

I don't get it. He claims that he's been married for 21 years, yet he's still posting three hours later. Must not be very "interesting" in the lucas house tonight.

Congratulations lucas. Seems like it may have been the luckiest day of your life, just minor details....

Originally posted by lucas80:
The luckiest day of her life was the following day when I ran into her at the gym we both went to. I knew I'd made a fool of myself, and I figured I had nothing to lose. There was no shame left in me to hold me back. I apologized for being blotto the night before and invited her to go see an Iowa women's hoops game that afternoon. The Hawks won and the magic is still happening between us.

Congrats!

giphy.gif

I was getting all spiffed up to go celebrate a friends birthday. A lot of beer later I stumbled across Mrs. Lucas at the Yacht Club. She was tall, gorgeous and the designated driver for a group of her sorority sisters. The luckiest day of her life was the following day when I ran into her at the gym we both went to. I knew I'd made a fool of myself, and I figured I had nothing to lose. There was no shame left in me to hold me back. I apologized for being blotto the night before and invited her to go see an Iowa women's hoops game that afternoon. The Hawks won and the magic is still happening between us.
You get married when you were like 65? Congrats duder.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT