ADVERTISEMENT

33% of republicans are MAGA

Status
Not open for further replies.
A democracy is a system of government by the whole population or all the eligible members of a state, typically through elected representatives.

A constitutional republic means that it is one in which, rather than directly governing, the people select some of their members to temporarily serve in political office; the constitutional part means that both the citizens and their governing officials are bound to follow the rules established in that Constitution.

hmmm-thinking.gif

I guess when all else fails, argue semantics.

Reactions: Joes Place
A dumbfcvk running on a "WOKE" campaign. JFC.

How about parades with tanks, morning loyalty pledges with ring kissing.

They absolutely do…

No; you listen to too much propaganda.

And the right's "definition" of Woke goes all over the map, so they can put anyone into that bucket they decide they don't like.

Refer back to Desantis' lawyers' definition of "woke" if you need a refresher here. The recognition that societal injustices exist, and the need to address them.

Either:

• You don't believe any societal injustices exist, or
  • They exist, but there isn't any reason/need to address/correct them

• Haha
Reactions: EasyHawk and torbee
No; you listen to too much propaganda.

And the right's "definition" of Woke goes all over the map, so they can put anyone into that bucket they decide they don't like.

Refer back to Desantis' lawyers' definition of "woke" if you need a refresher here. The recognition that societal injustices exist, and the need to address them.

Either:

• You don't believe any societal injustices exist, or
  • They exist, but there isn't any reason/need to address/correct them
You seem to be the one regurgitating your parties propaganda.

Verbatim …try thinking for yourself for once.

Serious. This woke nonsense was invented by the right to signify anything they disagree with or even imagine might be happening. And you're spreading their propaganda.
I’m sure you can quote a post of mine spreading propaganda. Genuinely interested in what you deem “propaganda”.

I haven’t met someone I would consider “woke” either.

Why does the Democratic Party pander to this fleetingly small segment of the population?
One of life’s mysteries.
Right here, Bins. You're spreading the GOP propaganda that Dems are pushing for wokeness. This is a manufactured issue by the right like pizzagate or fears of Marxism. Stop perpetuating it.

Right here, Bins. You're spreading the GOP propaganda that Dems are pushing for wokeness. This is a manufactured issue by the right like pizzagate or fears of Marxism. Stop perpetuating it.
Nah…you’re basically blaming “propaganda” for anyone opposing any part of the Democrats agenda….it’s a Democrat staple, and very tiresome.

Reactions: kwik44
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT