ADVERTISEMENT

33% of republicans are MAGA

Status
Not open for further replies.
They swing elections by voting or not voting. If MAGAs aren’t inspired enough to vote, or stay home at Trump’s request, they can affect an election. This is why the “mainstream” GOP puts up with the nonsense. They may not agree with the garbage in private, but need their votes.
Yep, just like the Bernie/AOC wing. Moderate independents are much more important in terms of swinging elections though.

The wings will generally show up to vote against the other team, even if they don't love their own team. Wingers aren't just convinced the other side is wrong, they think the other side is evil.

Reactions: KFsdisciple
God yes. These people are my target population!

Trumpy Bear is just a trinket though...I want to sell you something that has a spirit, an aura, some kind of energy only "x product" can provide. You'll be part of a secret society of like minded friends, confident in a way you've never been after being told you were lesser your whole life, special, different....elite.

It can be done.

For $49.95.
The limited edition gold electroplated coin from some official sounding mint.

Get one of these to show that you are part of the reclaiming of America...

Early orders ensure lower certificate #s...

Due to demand we have to limit orders to 5 coins per customer...

91VycU5MBcL.jpg

91VycU5MBcL.jpg

And who knows - may be the primary currency when the NWO is reset MAGA style.

Now we’re thinking!

Reactions: NDallasRuss
The commercial is hilarious. It's almost like the advertisers were intentionally making fun of Trumpers, but none of them got the joke.

This is golden.

I have been hoping to figure out an idea for a MAGA subscription model….get that recurring revenue….

What? No tee shirts saying “Democracy is on the ballot”?
Or “MAGATS will cut your Medicare and Social Security!”???

If there are no idiots on the left why do leftist pols need to throw out that garbage?
Wait...are you saying Republicans are just joking when they say they are cutting SS and Medicare? Rick Scott was just playing a funny joke on us?

Republicans have been keeping their eyes on SS and Medicare for 20 years. Why do you think they are kidding when they say that's what they want to do??

They aren't swinging any elections. Magas and far left libs have the same effect on elections, they're NEVER going to vote for the opposite party. Voters like that should be mostly ignored. The problem is they aren't. That's why the parties continue to move to extremes, they're pandering to the fringe.
This is patently false.

91VycU5MBcL.jpg
What's the "T" for there? He got a mint in the basement at Mar-a-Lago?

• Haha
Reactions: NDallasRuss
Yep, just like the Bernie/AOC wing. Moderate independents are much more important in terms of swinging elections though.

The wings will generally show up to vote against the other team, even if they don't love their own team. Wingers aren't just convinced the other side is wrong, they think the other side is evil.
Lol.

Reactions: sob5 and Moral
This is patently false.
Which of these statements is false about you?

You will NEVER vote republican. (I have 100% confidence in that).

You will always vote dem, even if you don't particularly like the Dem candidate, if for no other reason than to vote against Republicans.

Finally, you don't only see Rs as wrong, you see them as evil. If Satan himself were the dem nominee, you would gladly vote him over any republican.

Your blue vote is considered secure, you are not a swing voter.

Totally. So the question is, how to do it legally out of my garage.

I've been thinking a bracelet - kind of a "Live Strong" kind of thing. But make a claim it will protect the wearer from whatever fear Q is spewing at the time while also signaling a light to the lord jesus that you are ready to be saved. While also giving the wearer access to a secret society that others will only know about if they also have the bracelet.

Kind of preying on the q crazy, the religious crazy, and the "I'm special because I know something other's don't" part of the brain. And I can get China to poop out a ton of cheap rubber bracelets bigly cheap. It's all in the messaging.

Edit to add: I'm totally down with fronting some money to get this off the ground. I'd love to crowdsource and idea on here and report back on the progress - but unfortunately one of our MAGAs would probably go back to the big MAGA meeting and tell everyone what we're up to. :(

What about similar to the copper fit bracelet. Except the extruded strands are a set of red / white / blue, twisted together. And the clasp is a Q on one side and a T on the other. Except metal.

640x530.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Hawki97
15%. Jesus, that's a lot. How do we take advantage of these people? I mean, they're fools - and we all know a fool and their money are soon parted. So how can we get in on this. Nothing illegal - but there's got to be some way turn a net negative into a positive.

The carnie equivalents with their t-shirt stands already have the merchandising angle. The religious angle has been covered for decades by preachers that need their G7 jets. The politicians are grifting on fear and misinformation.

These folks still got a few pennies to rub together though and I want in. What's our angle? Let's use the brilliant of HORT to come up with an idea.
One word: Action figures.

15% of America are MAGA.

So I guess this is good because it is lower then I thought but it is still wayyyyyy too high.
If they are sufficiently centralized in enough "small" states, that's enough to dictate the direction of policy.

Reactions: gohawks50
What about similar to the copper fit bracelet. Except the extruded strands are a set of red / white / blue, twisted together. And the clasp is a Q on one side and a T on the other. Except metal.

640x530.jpg

We're getting closer boys. The T hook through the Q is brilliant. Intertwined - mocking them while also giving them something to FAP over.

You could have 'good' and 'evil' figurines. Good guys like the cult leader himself, Don, Jr., Flynn, and Rudy. Evil guys like Joe Biden, AOC, Kamala Harris, and Jim Acosta.

An obviously the Dem figurines need to be a bit smaller and have weight added, but the Maga figurines will be more buff.

ala
805.jpg

Reactions: Lindemann
The commercial is hilarious. It's almost like the advertisers were intentionally making fun of Trumpers, but none of them got the joke.

The first time I saw this commercial on TV I had just got home from the bar, and was pretty damn drunk. I thought to myself "There's no ****ing way this is real, nobody in their right mind would pay for something so idiotic," and then I googled it and found out it was real.

Just imagine that there's some little kids out there that got this thing for a Christmas present over the years. It's just unbelievable how incredibly stupid people are.

“By 2-1, GOP and GOP-leaning voters now say they want Trump's policies but a different standard-bearer to carry them. While 31% want the former president to run, 61% prefer some other Republican nominee who would continue the policies Trump has pursued.”

It’s happening!

I have always thought 15-20%. That's plenty enough to swing elections, which is the problem. Like keeping even a third of them home rather than vote in the GA runoffs, or all behind one primary candidate. Their very cultism keeps them the most powerful block of the party.

The Republicans' persistent inability/unwillingness so far to neuter this block is a disaster for the party and country.
They don't swing anything, MAGAs aren't swing voters.

Reactions: funksouljon

“By 2-1, GOP and GOP-leaning voters now say they want Trump's policies but a different standard-bearer to carry them. While 31% want the former president to run, 61% prefer some other Republican nominee who would continue the policies Trump has pursued.”

It’s happening!

What's happening? They want more of it.
Instead of ejecting the bigotry, racism and fascism from their party, they LOVE it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT