ADVERTISEMENT

3rd Republican Debate

Vivek is bipolar. At some point Trump will need to debate Haley. Maybe while he is defending himself in criminal court. Will be fun to watch.

Everyone should notice what a debate should look like when professionals moderate it.

NBC was masterful in controlling the candidates...in direct contrast to the shitshow Fox Network presented in the first debate.
I thought the same thing. Noticed it wasn’t the usual “hecklefest” from the MAGA audience.

Did Vivek just propose a border wall for Canada?
200w.gif

First time in a long time that I've watched a debate. I appreciate the moderators keeping some decorum.

Ramaswamy is definitely last on my list of those 5. I hope he drops out soon.

If I had a vote today, it would probably be DeSantis, followed by Haley. I desperately hope one of them can take out Trump.

I can give you my conspiracy thoughts on that. But it is best unwritten
If he was smart he was likely afraid of her...his heel comment...she pretty much bitch-slapped him down with the they are ammunition retort...

Vivek has the best quote of the night in regards to endless war funding. They spent trillions, killed millions and pocketed billions for themselves. Perfect description.

I didn’t watch it, but do we think Vivek is simply auditioning to be Trump’s VP pick?
Trump needs a woman. Vivek is trying to boost name recognition for 2028 but he’s instantly dislikeable in the way Harris was during her primary time. Just comes across as a smug and arrogant prick. He’ll never be president because of it.

Trump needs a woman. Vivek is trying to boost name recognition for 2028 but he’s instantly dislikeable in the way Harris was during her primary time. Just comes across as a smug and arrogant prick. He’ll never be president because of it.
I sure hope that’s not the only reason!

The fact that Trump doesn’t even have to entertain these debates tells you how serious this primary race is.

It.is.over.

Everyone should notice what a debate should look like when professionals moderate it.

NBC was masterful in controlling the candidates...in direct contrast to the shitshow Fox Network presented in the first debate.
The hosts did do a solid job all around.
The fact that Trump doesn’t even have to entertain these debates tells you how serious this primary race is.

It.is.over.
Unfortunately this seems to likely be the case. Christie and Scott are done but their polling doesn't add much to whoever it goes to. Don't see the core bases changing much either.

Vivek was the winner of the debate overall imo

• Haha
Reactions: Menace Sockeyes
The hosts did do a solid job all around.

Unfortunately this seems to likely be the case. Christie and Scott are done but their polling doesn't add much to whoever it goes to. Don't see the core bases changing much either.

Vivek was the winner of the debate overall imo
Vivek is a crazy smug asshole and he came off that way. He should likely be in prison for how he made his money. Trump supporters can’t tell the difference.

Vivek is a crazy smug asshole and he came off that way. He should likely be in prison for how he made his money. Trump supporters can’t tell the difference.
Vivek is 38 and a loudmouth know it all.
Maybe run when he’s 58 and knows more about the world in general.

Reactions: srams21
He might be wanting to be the vp pick, but it will be a woman.

VR is a condescending prick. An extremely unlikable individual.

I hope he's out soon.
It was definitely not creepy when we found out Vivek is stalking Haley’s daughter on TikTok.

Reactions: Menace Sockeyes
Good lord. So in order to qualify as an adult one needs to agree with you? There were plenty of adults up there and this was a serious debate about real adult topics so maybe you should sit this out.
Four adults and one man still in transition.

Reactions: Gus is dead
Vivek is 38 and a loudmouth know it all.
Maybe run when he’s 58 and knows more about the world in general.
I was a fan of Vivek but these debates have shown me that he isn’t the best choice. His positions on Foreign Policy being a primary concern. But I agree I also think he needs a bit more life under him I might say.

It was definitely not creepy when we found out Vivek is stalking Haley’s daughter on TikTok.
Her daughter is 25. He’s 38. Do your research. This didn’t qualify as creepy if you actually know what you’re talking about.

But I would concede that his choice to invoke her was out of line. But creepy? Nice try.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT