ADVERTISEMENT

4 free tickets. Section D row 26

jberesford

HR All-American
Dec 1, 2001
Up for grabs if anyone wants them. Tickets are pretty much worthless with the weather right now unless they're premium seats so if there's a family especially that wants to go you can just have them since our family won't be driving down. Gets you in the door at least, I imagine there's plenty of open seats to upgrade yourself tonight. Bought from seat geek and can send them digitally.

Reactions: longliveCS40
I think I could use those. Anyway you can direct message me? I haven’t figured out how to do that yet.

I can't imagine anything (short of a life emergency) that would get me out tonight, much less drive to IC.

Anyone still going that live in Cedar Rapids? Hit me up if you want to offer a ride. Slightly joking.

I think I could use those. Anyway you can direct message me? I haven’t figured out how to do that yet.

I’m covered. Thanks for throwing out the offer. I just had to get my kids outside of the house. They have been bouncing off the walls.

I’m covered. Thanks for throwing out the offer. I just had to get my kids outside of the house. They have been bouncing off the walls.
Sorry, I didn't see your reply. After no one responded earlier in the day I stopped checking in here while I was out doing snow... Have fun!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT