ADVERTISEMENT

GiApet

Team MVP
Sep 28, 2023
With most Russians being ruled ineligible for the Olympics, I wanted to give everyone an easy place to find an asterisk (to copy and paste) anytime you mention Spencer Lee's and Team USAs medals this summer.

I know you needed it for Gilmans Olympic year World Gold so no doubt you'll be looking for it again.

No thanks needed. I do what I can for you guys....

Btw, I really hate that you guys decided that when a competion doesn't play out, you give the results to the favorite. Ya know, like you do with the 2020 NCAA Championships.

I personally would have liked to believe Spencer could have somehow beat defending Olympic Champion Zaur Uguev .

Last edited:
Btw, I really hate that you guys decided that when a competion doesn't play out, you give the results to the favorite. Ya know, like you do with the 2020 NCAA Championships.

I personally would have liked to believe Spencer could have somehow beat defending Olympic Champion Zaur Uguev .
My god you’re a dork

• Haha
Reactions: Cali_Nittany
Yes it was. Normally I don’t think obvious trolling is cool but this is an off season and things get boring. A little righteous indignation and corresponding annoying responses keeps things lively ,
Of course you think what he said is cool. That IS normal for you people.

• Haha
Reactions: PSU Mike
With most Russians being ruled ineligible for the Olympics, I wanted to give everyone an easy place to find an asterisk (to copy and paste) anytime you mention Spencer Lee's and Team USAs medals this summer.

I know you needed it for Gilmans Olympic year World Gold so no doubt you'll be looking for it again.

No thanks needed. I do what I can for you guys....
So you guys are done using it from your previous football teams? Okay, got it.

I'm glad we only have to worry about the antics of a wrestler who was never on the team, and not about the cover up of decades of molestation of young boys. I would never be able to wear a Tigerhawk again, let alone go on a rival forum and let people know I support the university.

won't have to worry about that for the 2 pst guys neither will medal

I hope all of our wrestlers win gold.

giphy.gif

When your program's alumni have minimal Olympic success, is this what you have to resort to? Bragging about Olympic trial final appearances lol.

Or are you trying to flex on us using Kyle Dake and Kyle Snyder?
Penn State has been rolling in the terms of Olympics since about what time? It takes a little while for these guys to mature into Olympic champions, and not all successful rest from that program are going to be a freestyle career after graduating from college. There are a lot of other options, such as coaching, MMA, and actual real jobs.

So again, how many Iowa guys were vying for the Olympics this year?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT