ADVERTISEMENT

4th of July Bettendorf parade

Hell yes! Aww are the little Dems upset? I guess burning police stations to the ground in the name of political activism is more acceptable.
Typical.

Being an immature jackwagon throwing water balloons at people -Wrong

Burning police stations to the ground in the name of political activism -Wrong

Why on earth is always an either or with people like you?

Pos Father normalizing mistreatment of people. Those water guns will evolve shortly.
And what percent of current parents are capable of understanding and making that choice? We've got a bunch of parents severely lacking in parenting skills due to not having their parents teaching them. Another set of parents politically outraged about school subjects and yet more parents too messed up from drug abuse to even know what the hell is going on?

Sorry to sound jaded, but that's been my experience

I for one think we need to continue to trust unsubstantiated claims of hate and victim hood without any questioning of validity as it only encourages us to strengthen our unity......

• Love
Reactions: GroupThink
I for one think we need to continue to trust unsubstantiated claims of hate and victim hood without any questioning of validity as it only encourages us to strengthen our unity......
As long as it checks the box, it flies. It would be infinitely better if race was somehow tied to the mean balloon throwers

Was it raining in Scott County yesterday or was that a giant water fight?
Both. I was in that parade and saw those people. They were shooting their water cannons and had a ton of water balloons. Everybody seemed to be having a great time.

I wasn't near any democrats, so didn't witness any harassment of them, but I promise that water balloons weren't reserved for political foes.

The rain started coming down about 2/3 of the way through the parade and the last 3 blocks were an absolute deluge.

Both. I was in that parade and saw those people. They were shooting their water cannons and had a ton of water balloons. Everybody seemed to be having a great time.

I wasn't near any democrats, so didn't witness any harassment of them, but I promise that water balloons weren't reserved for political foes.

The rain started coming down about 2/3 of the way through the parade and the last 3 blocks were an deluge.

Thank you.

C'mon, you know Bettendorf. There is no way this didn't happen. That town is full of dipshits, entitled asswipes and white supremacist sympathizers. I lived that bullshit for almost 20 years.
O I fully believe a little kid threw a water grenade while yelling something stupid. I also believe the dems are crying and this wasn't the attack and outrage the OP is looking for. I believe the previous poster was pretty close to saying the same thing. The kids had a water Ballon fight and one kid chucked it at the dems while they walked through, it's not some ambush, premeditated scenario. Which is why nothing will ever come of it because are you really such a pussy your going to press charges against a kid for throwing a water Ballon, during a water fight?

O I fully believe a little kid threw a water grenade while yelling something stupid. I also believe the dems are crying and this wasn't the attack and outrage the OP is looking for. I believe the previous poster was pretty close to saying the same thing. The kids had a water Ballon fight and one kid chucked it at the dems while they walked through, it's not some ambush, premeditated scenario. Which is why nothing will ever come of it because are you really such a pussy your going to press charges against a kid for throwing a water Ballon, during a water fight?
Amazing how you always seem to downplay everything.

As you often do when discussing political issues, you gloss over the main point and try to obfuscate with platitudes.

The OP's point is these people are deplorable, low-class, low-IQ pieces of shit.

No one is saying they don't have the "right" to free speech. No one is saying they are "ambushing" anyone.

We ARE saying they are low class, white trash, pieces of shit.

And guess what? They are.

Period. The End.

Sure. This really is your go to move, isn't it? Someone does something stupid, and you pull the "Well, someone else probably did it", card. Why is it so hard for you to just say something is wrong?
I think they're both wrong. You?

291191754_10110016730843039_4610008520627157472_n.jpg
Lol busted!

I don't joke about Hammertoe.

(People who are overly emotional are funny to me. Chris has to have something to be outraged about.)
I get it’s not WWIII. But you never seem to acknowledge that little things can become big things.

My parents would’ve jacked me up if I threw a water balloon at people on a parade float. At best, it looks like people laughed about it and were especially happy when the target was the Democrats. That’s messed up. That’s MTG/Boebert-type shit.

In your mind who is wrong in this situation? Who are you referencing when you say both?
Read the post of mine that you quoted. I think it's wrong to throw water at people because of politics. Any politics, left or right.

The question I asked you is if you thought it was wrong to throw water at these dems in the parade and if it was wrong for someone to throw water on Steve King. (I think it was King that had it happen to him a few years ago).

Read the post of mine that you quoted. I think it's wrong to throw water at people because of politics. Any politics, left or right.

The question I asked you is if you thought it was wrong to throw water at these dems in the parade and if it was wrong for someone to throw water on Steve King. (I think it was King that had it happen to him a few years ago).
Yeah, it's wrong.

By the definition of the law anywhere, it is assault, although I think we all agree as far as assault goes, it is minor league stuff.

And although I don't condone it, I also think there is a bit of a difference between a protester taking things too far against an actual politician at an actual political event than choads at a parade taking things too far against non-politicians marching in said parade.

Reactions: RileyHawk

Yes, and I've repeatedly said so. What I don't feel the need to do is run here and play "whataboutism", like you do.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT