5. MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD

Originally posted by Habah:
And the 5 things you need to know about Barry Hussein Obama

1. Frank Marshall Davis

2. Saul Alinsky

3. Rev Jeremiah Wright

4. Bernardine Dohrn

5. MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD
LOL so true...however very sad that we had the morons to elect him twice. As he takes the USA down the tubes.

Originally posted by Speedway1:

1. Frank Marshall Davis

2. Saul Alinsky

3. Rev Jeremiah Wright

4. Bernardine Dohrn

5. MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD
LOL so true...however very sad that we had the morons to elect him twice. As he takes the USA down the tubes.
While Obama has certainly given his fair share of problems to the US. We just understand that so did the last guy, and the guy before him, and the buy before him. It's pointles to plan sides, and history has shown that. One way or the other, DC gets what it wants.

1. Frank Marshall Davis

2. Saul Alinsky

3. Rev Jeremiah Wright

4. Bernardine Dohrn

5. MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD
Barry Soetoro would have fit on that list rather nicely.

This post was edited on 3/3 10:36 PM by Arbitr8

Originally posted by Arbitr8:

The Prime Minister of Israel addressed Congress today in the midst of immense political controversy.

But before anyone thinks that political pressure is going to intimidate Netanyahu, they should remember where he came from.

Many Jews are Russian. Something else one might consider about Bibi/Israel;

Israel is also part http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel–Russia_relations#cite_note-1

bibi-putin.jpg
[/URL]

This post was edited on 3/3 10:27 PM by wildcatdad

Originally posted by wildcatdad:

The Prime Minister of Israel addressed Congress today in the midst of immense political controversy.

But before anyone thinks that political pressure is going to intimidate Netanyahu, they should remember where he came from.

Israel is also part http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel–Russia_relations#cite_note-1

ec
[/URL]

So what does the photo stand for, what is your intent on posting a picture of those two together?

1. He sold out his country to improve foreign relations with China.

He ran as a strong anti-terrorist leader, but he's a pussy. Sounds a lot like the chest thumpers that are so prevalent here.

ec
[/URL]

So what does the photo stand for, what is your intent on posting a picture of those two together?

The fact that I have to explain the association between Russia, Jews and Marxism is astonishing.
This post was edited on 3/4 12:24 AM by wildcatdad

ec
[/URL]

The fact that I have to explain the association between Russia, Jews and Marxism is astonishing.
And what does Netanyahu have to do with Russia and Marxism?

Originally posted by slieb85:

He ran as a strong anti-terrorist leader, but he's a pussy. Sounds a lot like the chest thumpers that are so prevalent here.

Haven't we sold out our American workers by importing a ton of stuff from China and not enforcing fair trade?
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Originally posted by swagsurfer02:

Haven't we sold out our American workers by importing a ton of stuff from China and not enforcing fair trade?
Sure.

But let's stay on topic. If you see an American President blocking the testimony of an American government worker, who is wanting to testify that he warned a foreign bank that they were being used by a terrorist organization, and I spent 3 weeks creating threads basically ejaculating to this guy for his "tough stance" on national defense and terrorism, then we can talk.

Netanyahu didn't just make a deal with the Chinese. He actively blocked someone from delivering a catastrophic blow to terrorist organizations, and he did it because he wants to have China as a trade partner. And the neocons spent literally all day yesterday giving the guy fellatio. It's disgusting. He's a coward and a piece of shit.

Do you actually think that the Wultz family will see any part of the $300M award against the Iranian and Syrian governments?

Do you actually think they would've seen any cash from a lawsuit against the BOC?

Was Netanyahu supposed to ditch billions of dollars in trade with China over that one case?

The BOC case is against a BANK that allegedly allowed Iran to pass money through it.

But continue with your circle jerk if you must.

Originally posted by 86Hawkeye:

Do you actually think that the Wultz family will see any part of the $300M award against the Iranian and Syrian governments?

Do you actually think they would've seen any cash from a lawsuit against the BOC?

Was Netanyahu supposed to ditch billions of dollars in trade with China over that one case?

The BOC case is against a BANK that allegedly allowed Iran to pass money through it.

I don't care about the Wultz family any more than any other plaintiff.

If you don't think this case going against BoC wouldn't have a dramatic impact on banks and their lack of care for who their customers are, and thus have a dramatic impact on terrorist organization funding, then your head is up your ass.

Highlighting allegedly is like saying OJ allegedly killed his wife and Ron Goldman.

You clearly don't understand the background of Wultz v BoC if you think it's "one case". And I'm not sure what I would have done in Netanyahu's shoes, but I didn't get elected on being tough on terror, nor do I run a country that is "surrounded by enemies" as so many of you are fond of saying, nor did I speak in front of the US Congress yesterday about how my countries future depends on Iran not getting nukes.

But continue on with your fellatio of Benjamin Netanyahu if you must.

Sure.

But let's stay on topic. If you see an American President blocking the testimony of an American government worker, who is wanting to testify that he warned a foreign bank that they were being used by a terrorist organization, and I spent 3 weeks creating threads basically ejaculating to this guy for his "tough stance" on national defense and terrorism, then we can talk.

Netanyahu didn't just make a deal with the Chinese. He actively blocked someone from delivering a catastrophic blow to terrorist organizations, and he did it because he wants to have China as a trade partner. And the neocons spent literally all day yesterday giving the guy fellatio. It's disgusting. He's a coward and a piece of shit.

I want to go on record as saying I've never choked the chicken to another dude. As for the other stuff, I agree that the Bank of China is supporting terror and Israel is standing by not saying anything if everything you have posted in the last couple weeks is true (I have no reason to doubt it isn't)

Question.....regardless of the BOC dealing with Bibi do you believe he has a legitimate reason to be concerned if Iran finishes their nuclear program?

Question.....regardless of the BOC dealing with Bibi do you believe he has a legitimate reason to be concerned if Iran finishes their nuclear program?
Sure. But, I think we have far less of a reason to be concerned, and I believe his concern level should be lower than he/others feel.

Iran is crazy. But Israel is powerful. I can't imagine a day where Iran would drop an atom bomb on Israel. That's a conversation that I think should be had, instead of this constant ass kissing of Netanyahu that has taken place on here. So many people are so quick to adopt everything he says as gospel, and I'm not (for the reasons you and I discussed earlier).

Sure. But, I think we have far less of a reason to be concerned, and I believe his concern level should be lower than he/others feel.

Iran is crazy. But Israel is powerful. I can't imagine a day where Iran would drop an atom bomb on Israel. That's a conversation that I think should be had, instead of this constant ass kissing of Netanyahu that has taken place on here. So many people are so quick to adopt everything he says as gospel, and I'm not (for the reasons you and I discussed earlier).
Its the fear of being called anti-semitic if you disagree with Israel.

Iran is crazy. But Israel is powerful. I can't imagine a day where Iran would drop an atom bomb on Israel.
This...........Iran knows EVERYONE in that country would be the next to go if that were to happen. They may be crazy, but they are not stupid.

Iran is crazy. But Israel is powerful. I can't imagine a day where Iran would drop an atom bomb on Israel.
This...........Iran knows EVERYONE in that country would be the next to go if that were to happen. They may be crazy, but they are not stupid.

ec
[/URL]

And what does Netanyahu have to do with Russia and Marxism?

It is a difficult subject to broach because one has to try to separate the fact from rumor and hype from a historical perspective Winston Churchill wrote some on the subject. The Jews have had some significant influences upon Russian politics and involvement in Marxism and Communist movements. Trosky was a Jew who started the Red Army and was Marxist and opposed Stalinism. Jews have held high offices in Russian Communist government at times, served in the Red Russian Military. Churchhill knew all of this. Putin and Bibi are pretty close and getting closer and Putin is inviting Jews to return to their homeland and outlawing anti Semitism. While I would hesitate to call Bibi a Communist or a Marxist, he is likely a sympathizer, which is why you will hear him rant against Nazis but not communists.

I bring this up in thread only because some have associated Bibi with Churchill, a man who truly loved America and Americans and considered himself to be one of us. Bibi not so much. Also there seems to be this fascination with our President Obama and his link to Marxism. I only point out that Bibi and Israel are far more kindred to Russia and Marxism than Obama ever was or will or can be. Many Israelis are in fact Russians and speak the language. I believe Bibi and his wife, who is Polish are of Russian decent.

I also find it fascinating that Bibi comes to us with his hand out and with the other is getting very close to Communist China. Now IR and we have China relations, but we are rivals and may one day clash. I think Bibi is looking at China as an Ally. With the influence of American Jews it seems unlikely that Israel would choose China over us, but they could.

Is Bibi a Trojan Horse? I think Obama is clearly speaking for American Interests, not Bibi and I would caution Republicans not to put our FP in the hands of Bibi and Putin. Admire them, but remember to trust and verify.

I see many freaking out that Iran could possibly be a friend to us. I only ask, why not. We could use a few friends in that neighborhood and they are really not that threatening to the USA.

Putin meets with Red Army Veterans in Israel;
Vladimir_Putin_in_Israel_27-29_April_2005-17.jpg

This post was edited on 3/4 1:48 PM by wildcatdad

This post was edited on 3/4 1:56 PM by wildcatdad

Originally posted by fsu1jreed:

This...........Iran knows EVERYONE in that country would be the next to go if that were to happen.  They may be crazy, but they are not stupid.

I'm not sure suicide is much of a deterrent with some ppl. Not to mention launching a missile at Israel doesn't diminish the destruction it will do even if Israel shoots one back at Iran.

This...........Iran knows EVERYONE in that country would be the next to go if that were to happen. Â They may be crazy, but they are not stupid.

I'm not sure suicide is much of a deterrent with some ppl. Not to mention launching a missile at Israel doesn't diminish the destruction it will do even if Israel shoots one back at Iran.
I disagree. Suicide or sacrificing some soldiers to win a battle is one thing. Complete destruction of your entire nation is another.

9 countries are confirmed to have nuclear weapons, including Russia. Yet, we've never seen anyone come anywhere near using one since 1945. I don't think the worst terrorist groups in the world would even consider using one, but, I could at least see that as a possibility. No way could I see an actual government using one now, or in the future. It spells out complete and total doom for your nation. Assuming you believe our reporting statistics (I can't say I don't because I'm not sure how they're collected, but I would venture a guess that we're probably underreporting a bit), we have 1550 active nuclear weapons (some 4000 inactive, whatever that means). 5 each in their 10 biggest cities, and you still have 1500 nuclear bombs to level the country.

I just don't see any nation crazy enough to actually do it. As far as terrorists and their ability to get their hands on one, I'm more worried about Russia than Iran.

This...........Iran knows EVERYONE in that country would be the next to go if that were to happen. Â They may be crazy, but they are not stupid.

I disagree. Suicide or sacrificing some soldiers to win a battle is one thing. Complete destruction of your entire nation is another.

9 countries are confirmed to have nuclear weapons, including Russia. Yet, we've never seen anyone come anywhere near using one since 1945. I don't think the worst terrorist groups in the world would even consider using one, but, I could at least see that as a possibility. No way could I see an actual government using one now, or in the future. It spells out complete and total doom for your nation. Assuming you believe our reporting statistics (I can't say I don't because I'm not sure how they're collected, but I would venture a guess that we're probably underreporting a bit), we have 1550 active nuclear weapons (some 4000 inactive, whatever that means). 5 each in their 10 biggest cities, and you still have 1500 nuclear bombs to level the country.

I just don't see any nation crazy enough to actually do it. As far as terrorists and their ability to get their hands on one, I'm more worried about Russia than Iran.

I get what you're saying and it all makes perfect sense, but you really don't think a country is going to use one at some point and time? Also depending on how fanatical of a dictator you get in a country, I really can't tell you what is in someone else's mind. I do believe if this ISIS group somehow someway (this is hypothetical) got a dirty bomb they would use it. No doubt in my mind, and then its not a country but there would be a considerable amount of damage.

Back to your post, I think somewhere some country will launch. People were meant to destroy each other. I just want my blue blockers on and SPF 2000 tan lotion when it happens.

Bibi is also in a lot of trouble politically. He is in charge of a fractious coalition. He's utterly sold himself to the far right wing, which is pushing an aggressive foreign policy that moderate Israeli's aren't excited about. He refuses to do what Israel really needs, a long term solution to the Palestinian problem.
US military action is what Bibi wants. No matter the cost in lives or how big of a torch it puts to the Middle East. Bibi has Bibi's interests at heart. Not the interests of the US.

If you don't think this case going against BoC wouldn't have a dramatic impact on banks and their lack of care for who their customers are, and thus have a dramatic impact on terrorist organization funding, then your head is up your ass.

Highlighting allegedly is like saying OJ allegedly killed his wife and Ron Goldman.

You clearly don't understand the background of Wultz v BoC if you think it's "one case". And I'm not sure what I would have done in Netanyahu's shoes, but I didn't get elected on being tough on terror, nor do I run a country that is "surrounded by enemies" as so many of you are fond of saying, nor did I speak in front of the US Congress yesterday about how my countries future depends on Iran not getting nukes.

All that big boy anger and you don't know what you would've done?

I think you just don't like that Netanyahu made his point very well and all the Obama and democrat outrage is going to help him get re-elected.

All that big boy anger and you don't know what you would've done?

I think you just don't like that Netanyahu made his point very well and all the Obama and democrat outrage is going to help him get re-elected.
Lol. I'm not the president of Israel. I'm not supposed to know what I would do in his situation. I don't sit around all day considering the geopolitical scenarios I would face as Benjamin Netanyahu or the consequences of his actions.

But, again, focus on what I would do instead of what Netanyahu did. Which is completely and totally sell out his country and undermine his credibility as being tough on terror.

Hope those Chinese dollars are worth it, Benny boy.

1. I ain't lying, I thought this might be the porn bandit resurfacing.
2. I love how Arb would use the Habah handle to carry on a conversation. In fairness, there are a lot of personalities rattling around in his head.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT