ADVERTISEMENT

7.5 to 1.3

I really try to give you the benefit of doubt, but you can be such an arrogant A hole more often than not...
how does praising hawkeye nation for raising more money make me an 'a hole' ?

i'm so confused by what the right answers are supposed to be here lol.

giphy.gif

I have no idea if your numbers are correct, but if Iowa has only brought in 3-4 of the top 10 P4P in the last 10 years (100 athletes), then I would ask the coaches why? With everything Iowa Wrestling has to offer, I would think getting 1-2 a year would be the standard.
Well one thing is 9.9. The second was maybe philosophy? They seemed to recruit more wrestlers who were not as high ranked to build a solid lineup. This plays out well for duals, but with what I consider flawed scoring system at NCAAs. It does not lead to titles.

That doesn’t make you an ‘a hole’. Calling a bunch of severely injured Hawkeyes pussies for their MFF at big tens does qualify however.

For years you were absolutely intolerable but the timing of your intolerable posts usually indicated that it was probably Budweiser induced. You then almost seemed sane and fair for a couple years. I thought….wow the troll finally grew up! Then came your commentary after Big Tens regarding the hawks injuries. You tweeted on that for days and unless you were on a legendary bender you were sober for at least of few of those tweets. They were pathetic. Calling out a bunch of severely injured student athletes for skipping a match or two to try give give them even a sliver of hope to fulfill their lifelong dreams is a truly classless move.

That doesn’t make you an ‘a hole’. Calling a bunch of severely injured Hawkeyes pussies for their MFF at big tens does qualify however.

For years you were absolutely intolerable but the timing of your intolerable posts usually indicated that it was probably Budweiser induced. You then almost seemed sane and fair for a couple years. I thought….wow the troll finally grew up! Then came your commentary after Big Tens regarding the hawks injuries. You tweeted on that for days and unless you were on a legendary bender you were sober for at least of few of those tweets. They were pathetic. Calling out a bunch of severely injured student athletes for skipping a match or two to try give give them even a sliver of hope to fulfill their lifelong dreams is a truly classless move.
Shakur Rasheed says ‘hi’ to the Cesspool.

Reactions: PSUer1989
i never did that. matter of fact, i never used the word 'iowa' in those tweets.

but twisting stuff i say...not new around here.

yes. go back and read it. etiher that, or just make stuff up.
Yeah. You didn’t say Iowa. So I can say someone who calls him or herself the brain of amateur wrestling has a well know history of being a coke head. Hey. I didn’t say it was you. I’m sure there are multiple people who think they are the brain of amateur wrestling.

EVERYONE saw through your veiled tweets. The responses from fans of all schools made that clear. It was classless.

To be clear I have no clue what you have done in your personal life (nor do I care) but I know others have claimed some things that pissed you off so that makes me happy.

40% of medal matches were ffts at B1Gs. i tweeted that that was a disaster and a problem and that the qualifying system should reflect it.

it was not directed at Iowa...that's you showing your fragility.

as for what you or any other knucklehead says about me, i really don't care. it doesn't piss me off; it makes me think you're a moron that believes anything.

40% of medal matches were ffts at B1Gs. i tweeted that that was a disaster and a problem and that the qualifying system should reflect it.

it was not directed at Iowa...that's you showing your fragility.

as for what you or any other knucklehead says about me, i really don't care. it doesn't piss me off; it makes me think you're a moron that believes anything.
Nowhere in my post did I even mention smalls or Willie doing anything. Not surprising that you would twist it though.

Is that how it’s done?

• Haha
Reactions: pumpdog20
Serious question, T8KDOWN. Do you think that Penn state would even think about trading coaches? I'm so happy that you love your coaches. I think that's awesome. Personally I would pick a coach who has 9 of 11 over a a guy who won 4 in 15. I think the Brands have done a great job in keeping Iowa near the top. The reason you see that little smirk on Cael's face is because he knows he's 2-3 years in front of home town hero Tom in every aspect of wrestling. rcamp67 or should I say Dr. camp please describe severely injured? To me a severe injury wouldn't be one that a wrestler could walk on the mat and wrestle 4-5 matches after only 10 days with a severe injury. For all I know the Injuries could have been catastrophic. Please inform me on how to rule injuries. Not a PSU lover so I guess I'm just a troll, right? facts are sometimes hard to swallow.

Serious question, T8KDOWN. Do you think that Penn state would even think about trading coaches? I'm so happy that you love your coaches. I think that's awesome. Personally I would pick a coach who has 9 of 11 over a a guy who won 4 in 15. I think the Brands have done a great job in keeping Iowa near the top. The reason you see that little smirk on Cael's face is because he knows he's 2-3 years in front of home town hero Tom in every aspect of wrestling. rcamp67 or should I say Dr. camp please describe severely injured? To me a severe injury wouldn't be one that a wrestler could walk on the mat and wrestle 4-5 matches after only 10 days with a severe injury. For all I know the Injuries could have been catastrophic. Please inform me on how to rule injuries. Not a PSU lover so I guess I'm just a troll, right? facts are sometimes hard to swallow.
It's a smirk from all the crap he's gotten away with.

I don't care who your a fan of this is a bad take. No one likes to MFF, but when the ultimate goal and reflection on a wrestlers carrier is what you do at NCAA's athletes and coaches are going to make decisions based on wrestlers being the best version of themselves at that tournament. Lets take the Bull for example. Four time B1G champ, but what does everyone think about him? A guy who couldn't get past the quarters at NCAAs. That's not what I think about him but you get my drift.

Kemerer and Eierman were clearly a shell of themselves at NCAA's. Eierman forfeited out of the tournament for crying out loud. Kemerer took maybe 4 or 5 shots the whole tournament which is a tenth of what he normally would. Cass had the worst tournament he's had in his carrier. Was it the knee injury? IDK maybe. Catastrophic is a very lose term for a wrestler. If he or she can walk they are going to wrestle at NCAAs. Were Kem and Eierman severely injured? Simple logic should be able to answer that question.

My point in all of this is that these athletes don't owe us as fans to wrestle for a medal at a conference tournament when all we care about is what they do at NCAAs anyway. So until that changes or there's a bigger competitive advantage of wrestling those matches the MFF's will happen. I'm fine with that this year and I was fine with it when Nolf and Suriano did it.

Reactions: GoHawks1996
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT