ADVERTISEMENT

9-month-old child killed, woman seriously injured in Waterloo dog attack

You can never trust any animal 100%.

People with pits/rots/German Shepherds……why?

Reactions: Rifler
While a dog can and will kill on it's own, a gun will not. Yet most of the sorority here would ban guns but not dogs. Makes sense...
Interesting point...I think I'm going to get a few pitbulls and take them up to a school and cut them loose to see what happens.

Ive heard through the grapevine that this dog was having issues with the kid before this. Which I guess is kind of normal especially with smaller kids that will reach and pull at whatever and the dog letting a new human into the pack.
The father told one of my close friends 2 weeks ago they were probably going to have to get rid of the dog.

Jesus. Can't imagine having to live with the decision of not doing so right then.
They should be arrested if they knew it was a threat. They could have chained it up outside at a minimum.

Like leaving a loaded gun lying around. Not every dog needs to be inside. Nothing wrong with a doghouse or fenced in outdoor kennel.

That might actually be part boxer but I wouldn't put a boxer around a kid. They're not wired right on a whole imo
My In-laws had one when my kids were little. She was amazing with the kids. They also ended up with a Chow that was left behind by renters at a house they owned. It took weeks to get the dog to trust them so they could take it in. It evaded animal control and was on the loose. He also turned into a great family pet. Maybe they were just lucky.

Jesus. If I recall correctly, I think you have shared a couple or a few of your friends have committed suicide, another good friend has had her toddler mauled to death by her dog, you lost your dad, and then you had that weird shit with your neighbor killing his wife. You have lived through more than your share of trauma.
No more than anyone else, but the toddler deal was a knee buckler. Sounds like the dog reacted to her fall and got her around the neck. They got paramedics called, but by the time she got to the hospital, poor thing was gone. Just gut wrenching.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT