ADVERTISEMENT

A bigger gaffe machine than the gaffer-in-chief

That’s the problem here though……because the history of this stuff people seem to throw:

The election was stolen! & Go to the capital and fight like hell!

&

Just inject bleach (or whatever it was he said) etc….

Into the same category of all the other stuff…

It’s not even remotely the same….this guy is an immediate danger to our country….
The only election cheating was individuals, mostly Republicans

If you beo
You do realize that speaking gaffes or not Kamala is probably smarter than about everyone on this board, right? That includes you and me.
if you really believe that , then she is most definitely smarter than you. She is a complete moron who slept her way up the ladder and is now so far out of her depth that it is a joke.

If you beo

if you really believe that , then she is most definitely smarter than you. She is a complete moron who slept her way up the ladder and is now so far out of her depth that it is a joke.
Maybe you’ve completed law school, prosecuted complex cases, run a high intensity and complex organization, and then been elected to very high level offices so that you would know what you’re talking about?

I have lived in NYC and Iowa. I never felt unsafe in the 2 years I lived in Manhattan. In comparison, when I go home to visit rural Iowa, I'm astounded at how many meth heads and alcoholics I have encountered with entire rooms full of guns that they're convinced they're going to "need" someday. Not sure why or who they plan to shoot, but I don't wanna be anywhere near them when they do. I have never met a single person in NY, MA or CT that owns a gun (I also don't know anyone addicted to meth, coincidence?) and I feel much safer going about my business.

Growing up in Iowa I was often concerned with my physical safety, being called a "fag" "beaner" "queer" "wetback" "homo" countless times over the 16 years I lived there. A classmate told a teacher he hates all gay people and would kill one someday -- the teacher didn't do anything about it. Again, never felt even remotely scared of such a verbal assault since I moved to the east coast 12 years ago. It's great that you feel safer in Iowa than NYC, but I assure you that's b/c of what you look like, how you're perceived, and how you perceive the world.
Trouble abounds in cities and the country. Some of us enjoy hunting and grew up shooting as a sport, not a foreign concept to many in the Midwest. Something that was common in the 1800s through now, hunting and being able to shoot. I’m not judging the residents of cities, try not to judge the red necks

Reactions: Gus is dead
Trouble abounds in cities and the country. Some of us enjoy hunting and grew up shooting as a sport, not a foreign concept to many in the Midwest. Something that was common in the 1800s through now, hunting and being able to shoot. I’m not judging the residents of cities, try not to judge the red necks
Especially since, historically, the 'rednecks' have been the ones that were first to serve in times of war to protect and defend the country.

Interesting times we live in when much of this is forgotten.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT