ADVERTISEMENT

A couple of questions on TrackWrestling for Sunday?

hawkeyedanny

Scout Team
Sep 29, 2010
Not sure if this has been covered or not, but If we have to start Sunday's action later can we rewind and start it when we want to?? Or is it a live feed that you can not pause it or rewind back to start it later (Like an hour later) also once we pay for it can we access it days later to re-watch as well? Thanks!! Go Hawks!!

Is their feed web based only? Or is there some sort of app? In either case, is there a way to test the feed before Sunday afternoon?

Reactions: 1stplacehawk
If you buy the stream...the event is archived and you can watch it later as many times as you want.
Hey Thanks Randy! Do you know if the undercard starts at 4pm and my buddies are showing up at 5pm. Can we rewind it back to the beginning?? Thanks and Go Hawks!!

I have watched tons of Trackwrestling...compared to Flo (with big events), it has a more reliable stream. When you purchase this event, just remember the password and you can go back and watch it however many times you want.

Hey Thanks Randy! Do you know if the undercard starts at 4pm and my buddies are showing up at 5pm. Can we rewind it back to the beginning?? Thanks and Go Hawks!!

Yes...you should be able to start from the beginning skip through the breaks and eventually catch up with the live action.

Reactions: jrod65
Has anyone purchased with track on their phone then used chromecast to display on TV? Don't want to use my phone then get stuck watching on here.

Does the $30 get you the undercard too or do I need a regular subscription on Track to view those matches? Thanks in advance!

I have watched tons of Trackwrestling...compared to Flo (with big events), it has a more reliable stream. When you purchase this event, just remember the password and you can go back and watch it however many times you want.

Yes...you should be able to start from the beginning skip through the breaks and eventually catch up with the live action.

SWEET thanks Chief for the Reply!! Good luck to your Kansas City Chiefs and GO HAWKS!!

“We’ve got people out there saying, ‘You’ve gotta pay the athletes.’ We’re paying the athletes,” Brands said. “We’ve got nine matches and we’re paying 12 athletes. Then they said, ‘We want to watch wrestling for free.’ Well, you can’t watch wrestling for free because we’re paying the athletes. If you want to support the athletes, you’ve gotta (buy) the pay-per-view. You can’t say, ‘Pay the athletes’ and then also say, ‘I want to watch the wrestling for free.’”

“We’ve got people out there saying, ‘You’ve gotta pay the athletes.’ We’re paying the athletes,” Brands said. “We’ve got nine matches and we’re paying 12 athletes. Then they said, ‘We want to watch wrestling for free.’ Well, you can’t watch wrestling for free because we’re paying the athletes. If you want to support the athletes, you’ve gotta (buy) the pay-per-view. You can’t say, ‘Pay the athletes’ and then also say, ‘I want to watch the wrestling for free.’”

So, who doesn’t get paid? I’m guessing the current Hawk wrestlers?

Athletes will college eligibility do not get paid.

Post grads get a generous "show money" a generous win bonus and they share in the PPV revenue.
Will those amounts be made public? Think it's important to put that information out to help grow the sport.With a few different organizations now running events will be good for athletes to know.

<<Will those amounts be made public? Think it's important to put that information out to help grow the sport.With a few different organizations now running events will be good for athletes to know. >>

Im not certain on that-- but its substantial-- we are paying out 100K + for post grad athletes to compete.

Reactions: el dub
<<Will those amounts be made public? Think it's important to put that information out to help grow the sport.With a few different organizations now running events will be good for athletes to know. >>

Im not certain on that-- but its substantial-- we are paying out 100K + for post grad athletes to compete.
That's great.Hopefully HWC decides to release those numbers.Will be good for the athletes

Track did a nice job of breaking this down:

Awesome.I have always said athletes need to be paid.So now time to put money where my mouth is .It's a must buy for me as a wrestling fan it's time to grow the sport

Reactions: jrod65 and Grip220
Thanks, I found the TW youtube channel. It's showing the undercard but cannot find a way to subscribe to the main event.

If you have a smart tv you can open the web browser and get to Trackwrestling from there. My Internet is touchy and it lags if I use Apple TV or chrome cast

Thanks for the heads up...got it loaded, we'll see if it works

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT