ADVERTISEMENT

A regular guest on Fox news admits their purpose

I have. Where was Adam Schiffs first hand knowledge of trump’s direct contact w Russia?

In case you missed my question a few minutes above, I will ask you again. Have you read the Mueller Report?
You didn’t answer mine. Or were you going to find that information in trumps tax returns?

Here’s the thing. Whether it is fox, cnn, or msnbc, the panelists are “cast”. A colleague is a periodic left panelist, and before they go live, they always ask him to stake out the more ridiculous versions of his actual position. This is theater, not news, if you’ve not figured it out yet.

Here’s the thing. Whether it is fox, cnn, or msnbc, the panelists are “cast”. A colleague is a periodic left panelist, and before they go live, they always ask him to stake out the more ridiculous versions of his actual position. This is theater, not news, if you’ve not figured it out yet.
Exactly, which is why his post about Fox being “correct” in those issues is absurd on its face.

Actual serious news orgs: AP, Reuters, WaPo, NPR, The Atlantic, New York Times, Wall Street Journal and hundreds of others reported accurately on those issues but this jabroni wants us to think cable news Fox is the only one that was correct.

Beyond absurd.

If this is really how little people think of theater, I'm glad I did not continue studying theatre arts after the housing market crashed.

• Haha
Reactions: Aardvark86
Exactly, which is why his post about Fox being “correct” in those issues is absurd on its face.

Actual serious news orgs: AP, Reuters, WaPo, NPR, The Atlantic, New York Times, Wall Street Journal and hundreds of others reported accurately on those issues but this jabroni wants us to think cable news Fox is the only one that was correct.

Beyond absurd.
WaPo...less so. Trust me, I work in their building and see the proto-journalists in action every day.

The Atlantic is a really fine publication, but I usually don't think of it as a news organization.

Beyond absurd.
It’s even more comical that you think those “news” organizations were right on those issues. I also don’t think fox is a “news” organization but it is entertainment for sure. I believe that there are no news organizations anymore.

It’s even more comical that you think those “news” organizations were right on those issues. I also don’t think fox is a “news” organization but it is entertainment for sure. I believe that there are no news organizations anymore.
Cheers :rolleyes:

you+are+dumb+mug.jpg

Reactions: fsu1jreed
I think it depends on when you tune in. For example, Sheppard Smith used to deliver the news. Tucker Carlson would later provide commentary about said news. Sadly, people think it's all "news".

You didn’t answer mine. Or were you going to find that information in trumps tax returns?

You never asked me a question. But you didn't read the Mueller Report and all of the crap you posted you got from Fox News.

Edit, you never quoted me so I didn't know who you were responded to. Now you asked about finding info in trump's tax returns and as far as that goes, be patient. Any knowledge Schiff got about trump and Russia probably came from the Mueller Report. You said you read it, but color me skeptical. If you did read it you have a problem regarding comprehension.

Last edited:
Reactions: fsu1jreed
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT