ADVERTISEMENT

What was god purpose for creating humans?

Love.

Humans have free will and many choose evil. It doesn't have to be this way.

You know I kid, but only partially. But humans have done more to hurt this planet than anything else. If all things are God's choice, why would he want us to kill each other in wars, famine, and let free choice to live as you want?

You know I kid, but only partially. But humans have done more to hurt this planet than anything else. If all things are God's choice, why would he want us to kill each other in wars, famine, and let free choice to live as you want?

I don't think God chooses it... humans choose it. We're not robots.

God could have prevented tons of wars and famines and we'll never know this side of the veil.

God could have prevented tons of wars and famines and we'll never know this side of the veil.
Seriously? Is it not ALL gods plan?

You don’t think?

That doesn’t make you….at the very least, question?

Any “god” could have prevented much of our atrocities.

Gods plan. Sure. Every atrocity that we know is occurring every day is part of gods plan according to you.

Reactions: BelemNole
Seriously? Is it not ALL gods plan?

You don’t think?

That doesn’t make you….at the very least, question?

Any “god” could have prevented much of our atrocities.

Gods plan. Sure. Every atrocity that we know is occurring every day is part of gods plan according to you.

I don't believe it's God's plan...it's human free will run amuck.

I mean he had to have a purpose. If their is a God? I d have to say he is a piss poor God. What a shit show he s got going on this earth. I mean is he a little mentally challenged? Can t he see the suffering he is causing.? He created it. So he owns it. So what was his reason?
america guy GIF

We were created by aliens, bro.

Believe whatever you want. You should use some actual real life data.

Either God is omniscient and controls everything. Or he doesn’t.

It’s either “His Plan”. Or there is no plan.

Make a choice.

I believe God gave us free will to choose. We're not like dogs that will jump off a bridge for a treat.

You're free to disagree.

Reactions: Aardvark86
It makes sense to me.

Do you think humans are robots?
No I think humans will do whatever the hell they want to do.

They will conquer continents. Enslave. Prosecute whoever. Persecute whoever.

And nothing about god about it.

According to what I was taught God is omniscient so why couldn't he stop evil things from happening? We have free choice, but he already knows what we'll choose. So isn't our eternal fate already known before we are born?

Is the truth, this life isn’t to test God, it’s our test. God is not behind cancer, war, famine. Greed, the love of power, the lack of love can be explained as the cause of all our ills, or most of them.
So which is it. Either God is behind everything. Or there is nothing and there is nothing behind anything.

No.

Human free will causes human evils like wars and genocides.
So did God design humans with the capacity for that caliber of evil, or did the cloven-footed, red guy with the pitchfork highjack the plan?

And I take it your deflection means you concede God is responsible for childhood cancer and natural disasters?

According to what I was taught God is omniscient so why couldn't he stop evil things from happening? We have free choice, but he already knows what we'll choose. So isn't our eternal fate already known before we are born?

My view is that God exists outside of space and time and sees everything as the present moment.

He knows what will happen but didn't cause it. It's like you watching a car drive into a brick wall.

You knew it was coming but didn't cause it to happen.

Reactions: IAFB2021Champs
Most don't thank God. :)

America is an atheist country now.

I disagree. It is still largely religious. But to claim that everyone is an atheist is disingenuous. The smartest people are those that are agnostic. Nobody really knows. Even you Brian. You don't know for certain that there is an afterlife.

Agnostics are the most pragmatic.

I mean he had to have a purpose. If their is a God? I d have to say he is a piss poor God. What a shit show he s got going on this earth. I mean is he a little mentally challenged? Can t he see the suffering he is causing.? He created it. So he owns it. So what was his reason?
If he exists, you sure are digging a hole. ;)

So did God design humans with the capacity for that caliber of evil, or did the cloven-footed, red guy with the pitchfork highjack the plan?

And I take it your deflection means you concede God is responsible for childhood cancer and natural disasters?
God is behind the little ****ing bugs that will eat a persons eyes and ears out.

Most of us would call them parasites.

For some reason Others just say God.

So which is it. Either God is behind everything. Or there is nothing and there is nothing behind anything.
Oh, I get you. I’m blessed to have the life and health I have, taking Gods blessings and building and caring for them. God made everything, set the world in motion, reset it once, and since then it’s free will that has done us in. Do I think there are miracles? Very few. I think God use people open to his word, with full hearts, to help affect change.

Reactions: AreWeCross
I disagree. It is still largely religious. But to claim that everyone is an atheist is disingenuous. The smartest people are those that are agnostic. Nobody really knows. Even you Brian. You don't know for certain that there is an afterlife.

Agnostics are the most pragmatic.

I didn't claim "everyone" was atheist, but America is now as a culture.

Agnostics aren't the smartest, IMO. They're fence sitters.

If one wants to be smart, live like Mother Teresa so one gets an infinite reward. :)

Reactions: IAFB2021Champs
My view is that God exists outside of space and time and sees everything as the present moment.

He knows what will happen but didn't cause it. It's like you watching a car drive into a brick wall.

And God would also have to know his design for life on Earth would include the extinction of 99% of species that have ever existed here.

I guess he watched all of that happen in the present moment and called it “good.”

Cancer is from how we have tainted our environment, food, water, even perhaps our own DNA. Climate change is man made.

So you’re view of “god” is some omnipotent being that let’s all these atrocities occur simply to show its faithful that you exist?

So you’re view of “god” is some omnipotent being that let’s all these atrocities occur simply to show its faithful that you exist?

My view is God allows SOME atrocities to happen BECAUSE humans choose it using their own free will.

Reactions: ClarindaA's
Cancer is from how we have tainted our environment, food, water, even perhaps our own DNA. Climate change is man made.
Seriously. No. Man made? Man made his existence in the face of god?

How is anything man made not showing the existence of god? How is it not the responsibility of god???

Oh right. Y’all d on t luge consequences of your actions.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT