ADVERTISEMENT

A Thong Going On: Monica drops new details about Clinton affair, ‘terrifying’ investigation

Yes, it was wrong of Clinton, but I see nothing that indicates in her own words that it wasn't consensual and mostly of her own instigation.
I don't think anybody has ever argued that he forced himself on her. Although to be consistent, that would HAVE to be the position of the more extreme feminists because they assert that a woman cannot have consensual sex with a man who is in a position of authority over her.

See if we agree on this in 20 years or so.
My self worth isn’t tied to Trump. He is what he is and it doesn’t affect my life one bit.

Let it all come out. I wish somebody would hack RNC emails like they did to the DNC

People need to realize both sides are shit and stop pretending the are in it for the people.

Reactions: Hawk_82 and Bro D
My self worth isn’t tied to Trump. He is what he is and it doesn’t affect my life one bit.

Let it all come out. I wish somebody would hack RNC emails like they did to the DNC

People need to realize both sides are shit and stop pretending the are in it for the people.

People need to realize false equivalency and that both sides are NOT the same level of shit and that the Democratic side is much more in it for the people than the Republican side.

People need to realize false equivalency and that both sides are NOT the same level of shit and that the Democratic side is much more in it for the people than the Republican side.
Roflmao. We have enough nukes to destroy the world many times over. We have 11 aircraft carriers in operation and 2 more under construction according to Wiki. The rest of the world combined had 10 in operation and 7 under construction. The military is huge any moron that truly cared about the people would cut it as use the money for the people.

Many politicians are scared the environment is dying because of man yet not one single piece of legislation has ever been proposed to get people to stop doing unnecessary things that contribute. If I was in congress and thought the world was dying I would propose stopping a lot of stuff. Pleasure boats, cruise ships, cars that get bad MPG. But no, at most we get hints that those that can afford a tax can keep on killing nature.

It’s about power and keeping it. Every single action they all do is first considered in regards to hurting or helping reelection.

Bill Clinton would never have needed Monica if his
wife Hillary was not so cold and aloof in bed.
While in the White House, they slept in a water bed.
The problem was that Hillary was so frigid sexually
that her side of the water bed was frozen.

Reactions: Hendy hawk
Roflmao. We have enough nukes to destroy the world many times over. We have 11 aircraft carriers in operation and 2 more under construction according to Wiki. The rest of the world combined had 10 in operation and 7 under construction. The military is huge any moron that truly cared about the people would cut it as use the money for the people.

Many politicians are scared the environment is dying because of man yet not one single piece of legislation has ever been proposed to get people to stop doing unnecessary things that contribute. If I was in congress and thought the world was dying I would propose stopping a lot of stuff. Pleasure boats, cruise ships, cars that get bad MPG. But no, at most we get hints that those that can afford a tax can keep on killing nature.

It’s about power and keeping it. Every single action they all do is first considered in regards to hurting or helping reelection.
Who exactly is ‘they’?

A&E Network produced this program. I believe A&E is owned at least in part by Disney.
Fox News.

Wow, I had no idea this was a 2+ year affair, I always thought it was a few encounters and that was it. He really was a pos with the whole deal.
Help refresh my memory here but hasn’t he long maintained that they never has sex...just bjs?

Zero chance that is the case if it goes two years. That bathroom action was sex for sure

If she felt the only way out was to kill herself I am surprised the Clinton's didn't help her with that. Single car accident, self inflicted multiple gunshots, self inflicted gun shot in the back of the head from 4', the single engine plane crash, the robbery without taking anything. They have all the tricks

Reactions: Hawkeye_311
Bill Clinton has a new book coming out in December.
The book highlights his 8 years in the White House.
It is entitled: "How to Win Interns and Influence People"

Reactions: fsu1jreed
Bill Clinton has a new book coming out in December.
The book highlights his 8 years in the White House.
It is entitled: "How to Win Interns and Influence People"

How to get in interns and have people eliminated, was the other title a typo?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT