ADVERTISEMENT

A Veteran's Perspective On Afghanistan

If you invested $10K into any defense contractor 20 years ago, today, it is worth approx. $130K. MICIMATT won. Fortunes were made.
Lol - you haven't been following the stock market overall the past 20 years it seems. Lol

Um, the president is the commander in chief. Joe Biden has blood on his hands for the rape and murder of afghan women. Kamala very much ran on advocacy of women's rights, yet she remains silent and says she stands by the presidents decisions, that she was in the room.

Speaking of not making it political. Imagine if Trump had taken the exact same approach.

He'd be impeached again, this would be cited as irrefutable proof he was unfit for office, and the rape of women would be a massive talking point. Deserved? Maybe. Shouldn't Biden/Kamala face the same criticism?
WTF? This pullout was WIDELY supported by the American people. And still is.

WTF? This pullout was WIDELY supported by the American people. And still is.
Absolutely. Nobody wants to be there. The pullout was a total CF. It's apparent much of that CF could have been avoided.

Absolutely. Nobody wants to be there. The pullout was a total CF. It's apparent much of that CF could have been avoided.
Only in hindsight. And even with that it's unclear if this ever could have been smooth. To do this better would have required the assumption that the Afghani government would fall quickly and the forced evacuation of Americans and Afghani allies. I don't believe that would have gone smoothly either.

Reactions: Joes Place
See I don’t think do. If it could have been “avoided”, Trump would have done it. He had all the time in the world to do it. He could have done (evacuate) it during his lame duck period, but he was tooooo busy being Presidential by spreading the big lie that the election he lost by 7 million votes was “stolen” from him….
Why do something most Americans supported when you can concentrate on your 30% base.

Reactions: Joes Place
Here is another one, good follow if you like long range shooting discussion or large mouth bass fishing material.

The key for me with all these guys is the way they talk about the information. There is no way in **** the military didnt know the Afghan army was crumbling days ahead of time.

Um, the president is the commander in chief. Joe Biden has blood on his hands for the rape and murder of afghan women.
I reject your assumption that the women, or people in general, of Afghanistan are the President's wards.

Why don't we blame the guys in Afghanistan, who happen to be from Afghanistan, that wants what the Taliban wants more than they want what the US wants?

Whence comes this assumption we can time warp a backwards ass culture into modernity with enough drone bombings?

Enough.

Reactions: joelbc1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT