ADVERTISEMENT

A vote for Biden is a vote for Elder Abuse

Quite possibly.

Unwittingly so, though. I think the most logical interpretation is it was a pathetic attempt at humor by an elderly white man.

With that said, Biden was tacitly suggesting black people are unsophisticated and all think alike. It also reeked of entitlement.

I’ll give it a 5 on the racist scale because of Biden’s lack of mental acuity. 😝
We can agree that "pathetic" is a good word to apply to ole sleepy. Let's leave it there :)

• Haha
Reactions: RagnarLothbrok
So then why do we vote for a president? Why don't we just vote for a collective body instead?
i would say that's how you should be voting

if you're an adult who understands the realities of our federal government

the president isn't the be all, end all for the entire federal government. they're the leader and ultimately responsible, but they aren't the only person/factor an intelligent, informed voter should consider

Reactions: Tom Paris
Then vote for the political Party of your choice.
What are your priorities...women's rights, immigration, taxes, or something else!!!
How about SCOTUS appts?

Ten years from now, both Turd and Biden will be dead.
I might be too. We could all be for that matter.
My priorities at this point are quality candidates who provide the leadership needed to preserve America.

I don't think we should be focusing on the sexual relationships of consenting adults in general unless it pertains to possible legal or ethical grounds (fani willis/Nathan Wade as an example). For all of Kamala (and trump as well) problems, sleeping with other adults doesn't register as meaningful discourse to me.

Obv that dialog changes if the story is an elderly man showering with their daughter as just one example.

My priorities at this point are quality candidates who provide the leadership needed to preserve America.
Canadian Lol GIF

i would say that's how you should be voting

if you're an adult who understands the realities of our federal government

the president isn't the be all, end all for the entire federal government. they're the leader and ultimately responsible, but they aren't the only person/factor an intelligent, informed voter should consider
Well of course that's how we should be voting. But it sounds like you're telling me that an elderly person on the decline, who likely isn't able to remember where he put his phone but is somehow able to competently take wise counsel, consider all viable options presented to him, and make sound decisions? Oh, and let's not forget the actual ability to choose said support staff.

You're going to competently tell me there is no one on his staff who isn't looking to manipulate him or seek personal/political gain? Come on, man. Do better.

At some point this country MUST do better than simply, "Well, he's better than the lying felon." That milestone is getting easier to pass each day.

Well of course that's how we should be voting. But it sounds like you're telling me that an elderly person on the decline, who likely isn't able to remember where he put his phone but is somehow able to competently take wise counsel, consider all viable options presented to him, and make sound decisions? Oh, and let's not forget the actual ability to choose said support staff.

You're going to competently tell me there is no one on his staff who isn't looking to manipulate him or seek personal/political gain? Come on, man. Do better.

At some point this country MUST do better than simply, "Well, he's better than the lying felon." That milestone is getting easier to pass each day.
i don't know what to tell you

biden is better than the convicted felon who thinks presidents should be immune to criminal prosecution

i don't love the options...but it is what it is

Reactions: funksouljon

biden is better than the convicted felon who thinks presidents should be immune to criminal prosecution

Just tell me you are holding your nose, covering one eye, while gasping for a solid breath while casting your vote. Otherwise, you sound like Biden sycophant. Tell me you believe our country deserves better than this.

Yep.

And a woman of color would be an absolute disaster as leader of the free world. Can’t have that. 🙄
Woman of color has nothing to do with it. She's horrible bro. Like really bad. And that has ZERO to do with her reported race. Frankly, Id say she is as white as I am.

I might be too. We could all be for that matter.
Fair enough.

From my POV, if I was a female, I wouldn't even consider voting for a Republican.

Reactions: Tom Paris
i've told you exactly what i think
This seems apathetic. But you're certainly entitled to it.

Just tell me you are holding your nose, covering one eye, while gasping for a solid breath while casting your vote. Otherwise, you sound like Biden sycophant. Tell me you believe our country deserves better than this.
Honestly, I want someone younger, but I also recognize the Biden has been a good president and will be good for 4 more years. Especially compared to the alternative.

I’m not voting for either one.
Senility, dementia, lack of character, incompetence on a grand scale. All of the above,

If you choose otherwise you’re free to do so. My absent vote won’t make a difference but I value my vote and neither is worthy IMO.
Biden is not demented. He is smarter than you. He actually can learn.

• Haha
Reactions: Stoopsbrother
Let's see 2 old guys, one who has a competent administration that is navigating so many issues largely from the 2016-2020 debacle or the 34 felonies and counting unhinged lunatic. Who will have incompetent, evil and garbage people in his "administration" to do his bidding. Man this is so hard. Sarcasm..
Why are people finding ways to make this choice difficult?? Probably alot of bullshit narratives about Joe and refusing to recognize his accomplishments. Hell, just go side by side accomplishments between the 2 as POTUS. It’s not even close. Again, we are a stupid stupid populace.

Why are people finding ways to make this choice difficult?? Probably alot of bullshit narratives about Joe and refusing to recognize his accomplishments. Hell, just go side by side accomplishments between the 2 as POTUS. It’s not even close. Again, we are a stupid stupid populace.
What’s his greatest accomplishment..not dying?

I am a moderate conservative and would likely disagree with her on many issues.

With that said, I can assure you she is smarter than almost anyone on this board caring to opine about her, myself included, and that she is preferable to Biden AND Trump.

Yes, I understand that isn’t saying much, but the point still stands.

It’s hilarious to me that people actually think, with checks and balances that DEMOCRATS ACTUALLY FOLLOW, that she could run the country into the ground.

This seems apathetic. But you're certainly entitled to it.

How is that “apathetic”? I’d much prefer a Whitmer/Buttigieg ticket but that isn’t happening so my preference isn’t worth a warm bucket of spit now.

Either Biden or Trump - barring something occurring - will be the next POTUS. The ONLY relevant question is which one will be better or, alternatively, less dangerous. On neither score is Trump remotely qualified.

Common sense would dictate that you make your choice based on that understanding. Not voting or throwing a vote away…that’s apathy.

The problem is many of them don't believe it. The facts are clear, and they know those facts. That they just don't care is how they can support Trump. They live in a "fact-free environment" and he pegged them when he said he could commit murder in broad daylight and not lose their support. Rather than being disgusted by that characterization of their morality, they cheered him on.

I have posted this fact consistently…he told his base how dumb they were and they support him anyway. He did it again last week. “I don’t care about you. I just want your vote.” How delusional does one have to be to be okay with that comment and vote for him anyway. Biden actually gives a damn about the people who hate him. Trump despises the people who love him. WTF??

How is that “apathetic”? I’d much prefer a Whitmer/Buttigieg ticket but that isn’t happening so my preference isn’t worth a warm bucket of spit now.

Either Biden or Trump - barring something occurring - will be the next POTUS. The ONLY relevant question is which one will be better or, alternatively, less dangerous. On neither score is Trump remotely qualified.

Common sense would dictate that you make your choice based on that understanding. Not voting or throwing a vote away…that’s apathy.
Bingo

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT