ADVERTISEMENT

About to get on a plane

You ok dude?

Why would it cross your mind that your wife or kids would want you gone???

I mean I worry about my wife and kids being able to emotionally recover from me dying in a accident. (Not to mention financially). You are worried that they might actually want you to die??

Either your relationship with them is extremely poor or you don't see yourself as having value.
I’m fine, thank you.

I just have an over-active imagination + a significant life insurance policy.

Reactions: NDallasRuss
You ok dude?

Why would it cross your mind that your wife or kids would want you gone???

I mean I worry about my wife and kids being able to emotionally recover from me dying in a accident. (Not to mention financially). You are worried that they might actually want you to die??

Either your relationship with them is extremely poor or you don't see yourself as having value.
Easy there Dr Phil, don't go getting all deep and sh*t up in here

Last edited:
Reactions: Bierhalter
Updates on impending plane crash?????

Been watching CNN since reading OP.
I have finally made it home. Predictions of my early demise turned out to be incorrect. The flight itself was uneventful. My daughter is likely disappointed along with others... :)

The highlight was during hour three of our four hour delay, what seemed to be an entitled finance bro was losing it at the gate staff - the people with probably the least amount of information. He was heated. They mostly ignored him and brushed him off with a "when we know things, you'll know things...". His chest was puffing in and out as he tried unsuccessfully to control his lack of access to the free first class drinks. As he was storming off, a pilot who was waiting to get home along with the rest of us called him over and assured him that those gate people really don't know anything beyond what they're told in brief 30-second updates. That seemed to calm him until he made it back over to the bar.

But, I'm here, and my first call isn't until 10am, so I'll be able to get some sleep.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT