ADVERTISEMENT

Active shooter at Garlic Festival in Ca

He wasn’t all over the place, Might is Right is a neo-Nazi text. And neo-nazis hate minorities, women AND “weak-willed white guys” who follow the “Jew-led” Christianity of hope and equality. Only by murdering the weak willed will the supreme white slavemasters go to the top. That’s all straight out of Might is Right (I’m a speed reader so I read it last night via a free pdf as I’m not giving anyone connected to that %*%* money). If you read the text, he was following it 100%.

You might be right, but you are jumping to conclusions, and showing your bias with the MAGAt reference. Want to blame it on a white supremacist mindset? Fine. MAGAt? I don't get that part.

FYI, he was reading other materials as well, and might have been following their playbook too -

Investigators who searched the Nevada home of the Gilroy Garlic Festival shooter found the makings of a massive attack, including a gas mask, bulletproof vest and empty boxes of ammunition, along with reading material on white supremacy and radical Islam, federal law enforcement sources said Tuesday.

“We continue to try to understand who the shooter was, what motivated him, and whether he was aligned with any particular ideology,” said Craig Fair, a deputy special agent with the FBI, at a news conference Tuesday.

https://www.sfchronicle.com/crime/a...ind-items-in-Nevada-apartment-of-14268336.php

Reactions: RTM58
You gotta get off wikipedia

Nope read that sick %*%* myself online. I’m not going to link to any white supremacist materials especially to someone who is already white supremacist-adjacent but you can just google Might is Right and pdf and you’ll find it.

Nope read that sick %*%* myself online. I’m not going to link to any white supremacist materials especially to someone who is already white supremacist-adjacent but you can just google Might is Right and pdf and you’ll find it.

Not what I asked for, but thanks. I haven't seen any sources for the radical Islam stuff. Inside sources?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.me...s-pore-over-evidence-in-gilroy-shootings/amp/

“Brian Levin, director of the Center for the Study of Hate & Extremism at California State University, San Bernardino, said authorities are being appropriately circumspect in determining Legan’s motivations. But, Levin said, the shooter’s social media activity, combined with the demographics of his victims — the three people killed were ethnic minorities, as were over half of the wounded — suggests that extremist views may have been at least one of the factors that led him to train an AK-47-style rifle on the festival crowd Sunday evening.

“He murders three young people of color, and right before he does it, he posts about mestizos, and then encouraged people to read a book republished by a Nazi publishing house,” Levin said. “What more do you need?””

Here a similarly aged man shoots at multiple targets (mass shooting) while yelling specifically that he doesn’t like the race of his targets, and this is likely the first you are hearing about it. You are being programmed

https://nypost.com/2019/07/31/black...s-i-dont-like-white-people-in-my-hood-report/

teen-shoot.jpg

The white man is the enemy

Never forget

Here a similarly aged man shoots at multiple targets (mass shooting) while yelling specifically that he doesn’t like the race of his targets, and this is likely the first you are hearing about it. You are being programmed

https://nypost.com/2019/07/31/black...s-i-dont-like-white-people-in-my-hood-report/

teen-shoot.jpg

The white man is the enemy

Never forget

OR....and wait for this....nobody but racists looking to excuse their racism by saying everyone does it (when stats show its 80% white guys that shoot up random locations rather than targeting an individual) would try to compare a kid who shot four bullets at a car with a pistol injuring no one to an incident where 4 people were killed and 11-15 more shot. The kids may be just as racist as each other but one is a noteworthy national story and the other is probably the 100th least impressive felony that day.

OR....and wait for this....nobody but racists looking to excuse their racism by saying everyone does it (when stats show its 80% white guys that shoot up random locations rather than targeting an individual) would try to compare a kid who shot four bullets at a car with a pistol injuring no one to an incident where 4 people were killed and 11-15 more shot.

Well you’ll have to excuse his lack of planning and success. He was a victim of poor socioeconomic circumstances.

60 year old lady says n-word in camera - national news

18 year old black man tries to shoot people on video while yelling “I hate white people” - crickets

Seems like the FBI has found a list by the shooter. He wasn't as politically focused as some posters assumed. Seems his lists included all manner of political targets and minority targets. An equal opportunity hater.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT