ADVERTISEMENT

AJ a Hawkeye after all?

Phuck it, let's ride.

3f75d2ad-391d-4049-a0ca-7eebce7a6f4f_text.gif

#IowaBadBoyz

Pictures were taken before the SS but the post on Instagram is recent.
He's just posting the song. I understand why the video would make people think something else, but it's not true, as far as I can tell; he's not wrestling at Iowa this season.

Reactions: el dub
He's just posting the song. I understand why the video would make people think something else, but it's not true, as far as I can tell; he's not wrestling at Iowa this season.
🤷‍♂️ Yeah I’m not sure on that. I don’t believe the door has been closed. Could end up with the HWC until next season, but I don’t believe he’s leaving Iowa City.

If you follow him on Instagram, he posted this today and the first couple pictures are him in an Iowa singlet. Obviously they are likely old pictures but if he was done with Iowa you wouldn’t think he would still be posting them.

If you follow him on Instagram, he posted this today and the first couple pictures are him in an Iowa singlet. Obviously they are likely old pictures but if he was done with Iowa you wouldn’t think he would still be posting them.

He is marketing himself to stay relevant and make people talk about him

🤷‍♂️ Yeah I’m not sure on that. I don’t believe the door has been closed. Could end up with the HWC until next season, but I don’t believe he’s leaving Iowa City.

Yeah, it definitely doesn't seem like he's done w/ Iowa, despite the rumors about him shopping himself around. I interpreted the post as people thinking AJ was wrestling for Iowa this season, so maybe the misunderstanding is on me.

Well in todays saga of wtf is going in the world of Aj, he releases a song and posts pics of him in an iowa singlet. Let the speculation ramp back up for a few days. I heard he’s wrestling tonight, he also drove the team to the dual, record time even. More to come!

Yeah, it definitely doesn't seem like he's done w/ Iowa, despite the rumors about him shopping himself around. I interpreted the post as people thinking AJ was wrestling for Iowa this season, so maybe the misunderstanding is on me.
In AJ’s comments on a different post someone asked whether he was wrestling or taking an Olympic redshirt and AJ replied “it’s up in the air”

Reactions: Mountain Man Hawk
In AJ’s comments on a different post someone asked whether he was wrestling or taking an Olympic redshirt and AJ replied “it’s up in the air”
He’s more likely to be in a psychiatric ward before he next enters the Iowa room. Give it up. His ship sailed weeks ago.

Could be he has no place else to go. No other programs are desperate enough to want anything to do with him.

The best thing for AJ is for no one to come calling and for him to come begging Iowa for a shot NEXT YEAR.

He'll be on timeout for a year, training with HWC and maybe, just maybe a big slice of humble pie will do something to him. Maybe Brands can still turn the guy's life around.

I like to be positive, so maybe he'll be signing the Brands praises in a few years.... about how those guys and the Iowa room changed his life...like DeSansto. (Obviously has different flaws than DeSansto, so not getting into how they are different that way)

Or he can continue on a path of selfishness and self destruction.

The best thing for AJ is for no one to come calling and for him to come begging Iowa for a shot NEXT YEAR.

He'll be on timeout for a year, training with HWC and maybe, just maybe a big slice of humble pie will do something to him. Maybe Brands can still turn the guy's life around.

I like to be positive, so maybe he'll be signing the Brands praises in a few years.... about how those guys and the Iowa room changed his life...like DeSansto. (Obviously has different flaws than DeSansto, so not getting into how they are different that way)

Or he can continue on a path of selfishness and self destruction.

The opportunity is right in front of him. I don't see it happening though.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT