ADVERTISEMENT

No AJ

AD said no AJ.

But the dad wants them all to stay together, so they’re out shopping.

Problem for the family is that NO ONE wants/can take AJ.
I suspected the AD might push the eject button on AJ after his antics at SS. Good for them to make the decision.

I'm guessing we won't have to worry about sports cars anymore.

Praise The Lord Applause GIF

There are only a few schools that place having a winning wrestling team at the top of their priority list. Iowa/PSU/OSU/tOSU/Mich. Can anyone think of others?

I am guessing if Iowa and OSU won't/can't take AJ, no one will. Maybe Northern Colorado, not that Fernandes is off the team. That is a joke, by the way.

Reactions: vhsalum
There are only a few schools that place having a winning wrestling team at the top of their priority list. Iowa/PSU/OSU/tOSU/Mich. Can anyone think of others?

I am guessing if Iowa and OSU won't/can't take AJ, no one will. Maybe Northern Colorado, not that Fernandes is off the team. That is a joke, by the way.
UNI?

AJ wants to wrestle THIS year in college. Someone will take him. And 100% Anthony and Angela follow AJ.

Good job, Iowa. Way to mess this up.
Really dude? You want all that baggage? He's a ticking time bomb waiting to explode "again". I almost feel lucky we weren't embarrassed as much as we were.

I guess no more Lisa Morales so this is a double win.

AJ wants to wrestle THIS year in college. Someone will take him. And 100% Anthony and Angela follow AJ.

Good job, Iowa. Way to mess this up.
Iowa didnt mess this up AJ did. If you would’ve went out there at soldier, salute and wrestled hard won the tournament acted like a adult. This would be a non-issue. But the egotistical asshole just couldn’t help himself.

Iowa didnt mess this up AJ did. If you would’ve went out there at soldier, salute and wrestled hard won the tournament acted like a adult. This would be a non-issue. But the egotistical asshole just couldn’t help himself.
Plus, let’s say ZG doesn’t All American but certainly is a blood round guy versus AJ getting fourth place. Are those few points worth this hassle. I think everyone agrees it’s not.

AD said no AJ.

But the dad wants them all to stay together, so they’re out shopping.

Problem for the family is that NO ONE wants/can take AJ.
Iowa is much better off without their antics. You can't get past the family BS. Why can't the kid who supposedly is normal just wrestle for Iowa? I know it's rhetorical, but that there is a problem. This package deal stuff is ridiculous. I know NIL has changed things but they appear to be problems that will never go away.

Plus, let’s say ZG doesn’t All American but certainly is a blood round guy versus AJ getting fourth place. Are those few points worth this hassle. I think everyone agrees it’s not.
Totally agree. I wouldn't wish him on opponents of PSU's. I like Iowa and lived out there, I want to see them do well and get quality wrestlers not these goofs.

Did you miss the “this poster is notoriously accurate” part? Clearly Willie believes him enough to post it.

I didn't miss that. I just asked how credible this is, and you said Willie posted it without any further context. That mislead me to believe Willie was the original source and OP must've taken it from Willie.

i don’t know this ends up having an impact on the younger two. they might want to stay together but aj will probably be done with ncaa wrestling. maybe he tries to find a school again in the summer but i have my doubts.
He'd be perfect for WWE

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT