ADVERTISEMENT

AJ Ferrari in the house last night

You can say that, and you may be right. I can think of more than that that are good but agree a majority are just a bunch of children. Put them on ignore. That said, my post had nothing derogatory in it and I was simply sharing information that I thought this board may find useful. People need to know when to flog a poster and when to appreciate a post. Immediately bashing a fan of another school without cause hurts this forum more than it does me. Why not keep the gunpowder dry sometimes is all I was saying.
We can all agree this board lacks moderation. I generally ignore ALL PSU posters both good and bad because of what it simply breeds...more PSU posters and most are douchebags. If your not one of them, no need to take it to heart.

Personally, if I need some PSU perspective, I'll visit your board. If I really want a PSU fans thoughts, I might even ask a question or make a comment but no question/comment has been so important I've felt the need to post on the PSU board. I've said my peace. Good luck this weekend.

How tiresome. Not every reply to a PSU poster requires incivility. I was taught by my parents to be respectful of others and not engage in personal attacks just for the jolly of it. That's just me though. Have a good day sir.
Perhaps you missed the 😜 at the end.
The quoted part didn’t specify a person so it wasn’t really personal or even an attack. Perhaps you should avoid sharp objects as your skin appears to be a little thin.

Congratulations to your parents on teaching you so well. Any chance on getting a do over on the ‘sense of humor’ part of the lesson?

And I was on bwi several years ago, usually to congratulate psu on their achievements. You may want to educate many on the board of your parents teachings. Throw in a dash of humility and accountability for good measure.

Pro tip …. When you go to an opposing teams board you may not always get the response you want. Can’t hold your parents accountable for that as message boards weren’t a thing back then.

Have a blessed day and good fortune find you

From Tikk10, an attorney and good poster on BWI related to Anthony:

"Okay, so the lack of real information was driving me nuts so I went looking for the criminal cases supposedly at issue. I wasn't able to find anything in the Orange County or Hillsborough County databases, but those incidents are more recent, so it's likely that they're simply not there... yet. But the Orange County case alleges Battery and the Hillsborough alleges Robbery.

I was able to find, though, in the Pinellas County docket, documentation on an arrest, indictment, and eventual no contest plea for Anthony Ferrari for petty theft. The documents contain a lot of info that should have been redacted, but I'm too tired to redact now so I'll do so sometime this weekend, and post those docs then by editing this post. But I will summarize what's there.

Per an "Information," which is essentially a grand-jury-less indictment, on March 23, 2023, Anthony Ferrari "unlawfully obtained" the property of another, namely watches / t-shirt / shoes / sunglasses valued between $100 > $750 from [name withheld] in violation of FL Statute 812.014(2)(e).

The Information lists a Tampa address for Ferrari. Ferrari then failed to appear for the arraignment, after which time a warrant was issued for his arrest. In a subsequently-filed motion to withdraw the warrant, he claimed to have found out about the warrant when he was pulled over in a traffic stop in Iowa in November 2023.

In early December he gets a FL lawyer and attorney, who appears, kills the warrant, and gets the matter put on the docket for a pre-trial hearing.

Ferrari then pleads (in absentia, i.e., remotely--from Iowa) No Contest on January 6, 2024.

On January 12, 2024, the court accepts the plea and orders Ferrari to pay court costs and restitution of $820 to [name withheld]."

So in looking for any recent law enforcement activity on Anthony, an unknown case was spotted from March 2023. Anthony committed to Iowa on March 20, 2023 according to Flo. Three days later on March 23, 2023 he is in Florida committing crimes. Most Iowa fans have moved on from AJ, but there are still holdouts on Anthony. They all need to drop Anthony like he's radioactive because he is. He is a straight up sociopath. Three crimes in three straight years between 18-20 years old sounds like someone who is going to be in the penal system for awhile. I just hope he gets help and/or put away before he commits a truly violent act. No amount of hugs are going to fix Anthony.
Three crimes in three straight years? Make that three charges. We have no idea how many crimes it took to get the legal hat trick .

We can all agree this board lacks moderation. I generally ignore ALL PSU posters both good and bad because of what it simply breeds...more PSU posters and most are douchebags. If your not one of them, no need to take it to heart.

Personally, if I need some PSU perspective, I'll visit your board. If I really want a PSU fans thoughts, I might even ask a question or make a comment but no question/comment has been so important I've felt the need to post on the PSU board. I've said my peace. Good luck this weekend.
Thanks and you as well.

Perhaps you missed the 😜 at the end.
The quoted part didn’t specify a person so it wasn’t really personal or even an attack. Perhaps you should avoid sharp objects as your skin appears to be a little thin.

Congratulations to your parents on teaching you so well. Any chance on getting a do over on the ‘sense of humor’ part of the lesson?

And I was on bwi several years ago, usually to congratulate psu on their achievements. You may want to educate many on the board of your parents teachings. Throw in a dash of humility and accountability for good measure.

Pro tip …. When you go to an opposing teams board you may not always get the response you want. Can’t hold your parents accountable for that as message boards weren’t a thing back then.

Have a blessed day and good fortune find you
Skin is plenty thick, and yes I missed the emoji.

Lol y’all are seriously obsessed with Iowa wrestling. How much time did this dude waste ‘investigating’ for the message board dolts? The lack of information was ‘driving him nuts’ 😂
Not obsessed at all with Iowa wrestling. This message board has a lot of great info on it, as do a couple other team's boards. I like to do my part my sharing info you guys may not have.

Three crimes in three straight years? Make that three charges. We have no idea how many crimes it took to get the legal hat trick .
Two crimes, plus two more charges. He pled no contest in Oklahoma to assault in 2022, no contest in Pinellas County to petty theft in 2023, and evidently has been charged in Orange County (battery, case no. 24-012958) and Hillsborough County (robbery, case no. 24-202908) over the past few months. Those cases haven't ran their course so the documentation isn't yet publicly available, but it should all make its way there eventually.

Regarding the Pinellas County no-contest plea, you don't have to trust my summary of it, the relevant, publicly available documents are here (dropbox link). I took the courtesy of redacting Anthony's SSN and the victim's name but anyone could just as easily access these documents like I did.

Two crimes, plus two more charges. He pled no contest in Oklahoma to assault in 2022, no contest in Pinellas County to petty theft in 2023, and evidently has been charged in Orange County (battery, case no. 24-012958) and Hillsborough County (robbery, case no. 24-202908) over the past few months. Those cases haven't ran their course so the documentation isn't yet publicly available, but it should all make its way there eventually.

Regarding the Pinellas County no-contest plea, you don't have to trust my summary of it, the relevant, publicly available documents are here (dropbox link). I took the courtesy of redacting Anthony's SSN and the victim's name but anyone could just as easily access these documents like I did.
So one of your BWI posts gets copied and pasted here by another PSU poster, and two hours later **POOF** you appear to provide us with more context on your Ferrari investigation. Your first ever message on this board too.

Not weird at all lol.

Reactions: T8KUDWN
So one of your BWI posts gets copied and pasted here by another PSU poster, and two hours later **POOF** you appear to provide us with more context on your Ferrari investigation. Your first ever message on this board too.

Not weird at all lol.

Indeed. Poof.

screenshot-iowa.forums.rivals.com-2024.03.09-09_55_26.png

Not weird at all lol.
The weird part is how some around here are living in denial and prefer to blame the messenger. This is serious shite. This is the behavior that drove Chittum out of IC.

The weird part is how some around here are living in denial and prefer to blame the messenger. This is serious shite. This is the behavior that drove Chittum out of IC.
What am I denying? I’m laughing at the fact that the ‘lack of evidence’ was driving a PSU fan so crazy to the point that he spent hours doing his own online investigating.

I wonder why it was driving him so crazy. I’m sure it has nothing to do PSU fans obsession with our program. No way!

Reactions: T8KUDWN
Yea sorry the internet smart guy spell check about the auto spell DORK!!!

You are a half billion away from having a brain LOSER!!!!

SEE ABOVE LOSER!!!

You aint no grapple fan DORK!!!

YES says he is GETTING IT!!!

I would slap SH*T outa ALL you dorks at once and that is just another FACT to choke on!!!! OH, wood siding is for LOSERS!!!!

TRUMP 2024

MAGA BABY!!!!
Hey iron turd, your lack of any substantive response to your idiotic posts or lies about Lying Donnie Sexual Abuser's lost cases shows that you have no response. Thank you for admitting you were wrong and we were right. He's the big loser. $450,000,000 in fines and counting! 🤣

Reactions: grapplefann
What am I denying? I’m laughing at the fact that the ‘lack of evidence’ was driving a PSU fan so crazy to the point that he spent hours doing his own online investigating.

I wonder why it was driving him so crazy. I’m sure it has nothing to do PSU fans obsession with our program. No way!
I get why you'd think it took me hours, given your evident difficulty in navigating this very page for information about my prior posting history, but it only took about a half hour total. The context of the "driven crazy" remark was that there were dozens of posts on the PSU board referencing events that just seemed to be rumors. Twitter was little help too. I spent more time reading nonsense than it took me to find and describe the docs on the Pinellas County website. And these documents aren't even the incident everyone appears to be discussing, this is an entirely separate theft.

I get why you'd think it took me hours, given your evident difficulty in navigating this very page for information about my prior posting history, but it only took about a half hour total. The context of the "driven crazy" remark was that there were dozens of posts on the PSU board referencing events that just seemed to be rumors. Twitter was little help too. I spent more time reading nonsense than it took me to find and describe the docs on the Pinellas County website. And these documents aren't even the incident everyone appears to be discussing, this is an entirely separate theft.
Lol whatever you say, chief. We appreciate all the hard work you’re putting into this!

Any one incident that Anthony was involved in could, in theory, be chalked up to being a dumb kid. If somebody does something once, maybe you take a flier, give them a second chance, and some discipline and tough love straightens them out.

The problem is, that’s not the situation here at all. The same reckless behavior and criminal activity occurs over and over again. At this point he’s a known quantity and Iowa needs to cut ties.

Reactions: MAGAman

Well, that has to be it. It couldn’t be due to the fact that he’s seen so many of us here with heads in sand living in denial about the character of the Ferrari clan. This situation is a shite show.

Why kill the messenger?

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: el dub
Any one incident that Anthony was involved in could, in theory, be chalked up to being a dumb kid. If somebody does something once, maybe you take a flier, give them a second chance, and some discipline and tough love straightens them out.

The problem is, that’s not the situation here at all. The same reckless behavior and criminal activity occurs over and over again. At this point he’s a known quantity and Iowa needs to cut ties.
How do we know they haven’t cut ties. He was supposed to be on the team now, and isn’t, and has spent most of the semester out of state training mma, not wrestling. Do you think toms going to talk about someone who never made the team. We know why AJ is doing the same thing. He needs help for being a cleptomaniac. There have been celebrities do this who are wealthy

Hey iron turd, your lack of any substantive response to your idiotic posts or lies about Lying Donnie Sexual Abuser's lost cases shows that you have no response. Thank you for admitting you were wrong and we were right. He's the big loser. $450,000,000 in fines and counting! 🤣
You are a LOSER!!!

TRUMP WILL BE PRESIDENT AGAIN!!!

MAGA BABY!!!!

Reactions: T8KUDWN and MAGAman
How do we know they haven’t cut ties. He was supposed to be on the team now, and isn’t, and has spent most of the semester out of state training mma, not wrestling. Do you think toms going to talk about someone who never made the team. We know why AJ is doing the same thing. He needs help for being a cleptomaniac. There have been celebrities do this who are wealthy
I agree with you, I’m more saying that fans need to cut ties and stop defending his actions

A small sample size, but I have met ADS and throughout that day I found him to be extremely polite with a funny sense of humor. People asked me what I thought—I had to honestly say it was a delight to work with him.

(I know this is about Ferrari, but I feel Austin deserves to be defended a little bit even though he did some things that were pretty bad during matches.)
Hope you became proud grandfather last year, my wife’s natural born daughter, my stepdaughter gave birth to a beautiful little girl.

She’s doing a fantastic job as a new mom and really loves her daughter and has a great daughter to us. However, for many years from routine years to just a few years prior to her meeting her current guy and having this baby, she was horrible.

We couldn’t get through tour, no matter how we tried, we tried to get her help, but nothing seem to matter. Her mother just not could get along, and the kids seem to be extremely toxic. She was on her own for a little bit, and I guess she realized life wasn’t working for inside out mental health counseling. She had to see psychiatrist and had to have some treatment and medication, and honestly now she’s really wonderful. She’s very thoughtful and she takes great care of her daughter. I had a guess she was a little bit worse than ADS.

Sometimes it need help that’s all and I’m glad the kid got help. When I seen him talk, he just seems decent to me and not much different than a whole whole lot of people and around that age that got it straightened out.

Reactions: el dub
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT