ADVERTISEMENT

AJ Ferrari Car Accident

I can usually understand just about any opinion on most subjects. I may not agree with it but I’m usually pretty good at understanding where someone is coming from.

I can not in any way understand those who are criticizing Mr. Ferrari for asking a large audience for prayers.

If he were agnostic or an atheist and didn’t pray at all. I would understand

If he was private about his faith and only he and his close family prayed over the situation I would understand.

He reached out to a very large audience to ask for prayers. I understand.

Why are so many of you posters so wildly offended by someone having faith. No one here is pushing that on you. Why so critical of someone’s personal faith. Very strange mindset that I simply can’t understand.
I just thought it was pretty indicative of the times we live in, and pretty funny, that before he knew anything about his son that he was already tweeting about it. Didn’t matter to me what he exactly said. Just a strange time imo to be tweeting and a little overly dramatic. How about finding out if your son is ok first…maybe.

Downey involves his fender bender fat lip into his message for AJ. Lmao 🤣

I could see PD3 meeting a person with terminal cancer and saying to them "I met a dude with cancer once. So I know exactly how you feel everyday. I would beat the F*** out of that cancer if it came at me bro."

I just said that I read it today, I believe it occurred a day or two ago. You tagged a moderator to ban somebody.
Big deal if i tagged Mike. I never asked him to ban MorleysDawg nor reported him.
Most of the regulars here know that "Johnstownsteel" is also MorleysDawg. Public knowledge.

If you get banned, it's because of your own actions. Not because someone was tagged.

Reactions: el dub
Big deal if i tagged Mike. I never asked him to ban MorleysDawg nor reported him.
Most of the regulars here know that "Johnstownsteel" is also MorleysDawg. Public knowledge.

If you get banned, it's because of your own actions. Not because someone was tagged.
To me, it read as dry snitching.

• Haha
Might as well jump in too.
1. As a starting point, consider Pascal's Wager.
---------A reason to initially consider believing in the existence of God.
2. While you're at it, consider what theologians term "The Problem Of Evil".
---------Why an all-powerful God AND evil exist.
3. Finally, consider some explanations as to why evil is permitted to exist.
Plantinga's Free Will defense
---------God restrains from interference in world affairs so as to not violate people's free will.
Boyd's Spiritual Warfare explanation
----------Satan is at work in the world initiating evil; God is battling him.
The above is only an initial introduction to why incredible evil is often not restrained.
Consider studying the "Problem of Evil" for answers.
I do acknowledge being a non-Religious Right Evangelical. We DO exist (Tony Campolo, Ron Sider, etc).

To me, it read as dry snitching.
That's because you are a Penn State fan sticking up for your home boy.

What did I snitch on him about? His appellations? His different moniker's are public knowledge because he always reveals himself. I have another handle on the Rivals boards but I doubt anybody knows what it is..

Btw- under his new handle I haven't seen him doing anything yet to be admonished for. He hasn't blown his cork yet. Good on him

That's because you are a Penn State fan sticking up for your home boy.

What did I snitch on him about? His appellations? His different moniker's are public knowledge because he always reveals himself. I have another handle on the Rivals boards but I doubt anybody knows what it is..

Btw- under his new handle I haven't seen him doing anything yet to be admonished for. He hasn't blown his cork yet. Good on him
Yeah that must be it. You know what you did man. It pisses you off to get called out for it, but you know.

Yeah that must be it. You know what you did man. It pisses you off to get called out for it, but you know.
I'm not pissed at all. I expect it from Lion fans like you. I'm used to it. Sorry you got upset I tagged Mike. I'm sure you will get over it soon.

Reactions: Grip220
Hope he's smart enough to learn a valuable lesson in how lucky he is in this whole situation. Probably a few inches one way or the other from spending a lot of time in prison or 6 feet under. Up to him
If he's a top athlete, pro or college, he would have to almost kill someone to spend time in jail.

I just thought it was pretty indicative of the times we live in, and pretty funny, that before he knew anything about his son that he was already tweeting about it. Didn’t matter to me what he exactly said. Just a strange time imo to be tweeting and a little overly dramatic. How about finding out if your son is ok first…maybe.
Of course you did, maybe he was waiting on an update while his son was being life flighted, maybe it takes 30 seconds and he believes in prayer. For a racist POS you're not hiding your intolerance very well.

Of course, not. You think that study knows every single person who is praying for any one individual? It's impossible to quantify.

It does within the framework of the study. That’s sort of the point. Tell me a story about talking snakes. Or a flood higher than Mt. Everest. 😂

Back to the topic.....was is AJs status. Will he be able to wrestle this year? Is he out of the hospital?

P.s. prayer works, but it’s not always answered in the way you want it to be 😉

Damn near 100% of the population believes in science. It’s kind of like believing in water. It exists. Some people may not agree with certain scientific findings whether disputed or settled science. That in itself is kind of the essence of science. After all at one point it was settled science that cutting out part of someone’s brain was the best way to cure certain illnesses both physical and mental. I’m pretty happy that not everyone blindly followed that “settled science”.
I think that science is never really settled, we just keep on learning .

Not really because I have seen studies from just as reputable sources saying the opposite,
No, you haven't. This would be an enormous finding in the scientific world that would affect everything from physics to philosophy. You've been given a study that finds no effect. Point us to *any* rigorous study that shows an effect. Thanks in advance.

Reactions: artradley
Back to the topic.....was is AJs status. Will he be able to wrestle this year? Is he out of the hospital?

P.s. prayer works, but it’s not always answered in the way you want it to be 😉
Initial reports of fluid in the lungs and internal bleeding among other things. Doesn't sound like wrestling would be in the near future. Then saw yesterday that he was walking around. What does that mean? Not badly injured or what?

And do we know who was driving? I guess we all assume it was AJ............

I would ask you to pray to God for me, but I'm worried what you might tell him.
giphy.gif

It does within the framework of the study. That’s sort of the point.
The factual point is that no one can possibly know everyone who is praying for another individual. One person's knowledge of it can spread to numerous who are praying without their awareness. It's impossible to know the numbers outside the framework.

Flawed study. It no more speaks for science than you do.

The factual point is that no one can possibly know everyone who is praying for another individual. One person's knowledge of it can spread to numerous who are praying without their awareness. It's impossible to know the numbers outside the framework.

It’s amusing to hear you speak of an alleged “flawed study” all science like. And then offer full support for a book offering zero scientific proof of a single thing. Which means you speak for nothing at all. Oh, but faith. Faith!!!

It’s amusing to hear you speak of an alleged “flawed study” all science like. And then offer full support for a book offering zero scientific proof of a single thing. Which means you speak for nothing at all. Oh, but faith. Faith!!!
You can't refute what I said so you merely move on to the next flawed trump card in your possession. The ignorance displayed in each subsequent accusation reveals such intensely flawed paradigms that I'm not taking the bait on any of them.

Suffice to say, (since you're the one stating as fact that which you don't know) I have very little doubt that it takes more faith to believe in what you do than what I do.

You have a pleasant day, sir.

Last edited:

This is so f¥€king stoopid.

You can't refute what I said so you merely move on to the next flawed trump card in your possession. The ignorance displayed in each subsequent accusation reveals such intensely flawed paradigms that I'm not taking the bait on any of them.

Suffice to say, I have very little doubt that it takes more faith to believe in what you do than what I do.

You have a pleasant day, sir.
The irony is overflowing! You won’t take the bait, huh. Is that because all you can offer is scripture? 😂

Wow sounds like he's real lucky the lady in the truck didn't get hurt/killed, otherwise some inmates may have been finding out what it's like to drive a Ferrari.
Not sure if this is an appropriate joke or not, but I have to think someone was waiting a long time to use it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT