ADVERTISEMENT

Alabama looks average at best vs bad Florida team

OnceAhawk

HR MVP
Jan 29, 2015
I am sure the media will blast Bama for their weak performance tonight.

Not sure if Bama passes the eye test. Ohio state is better.

Sorry your wrong. The power of the SEC is unmatched. Iron sharpens Iron, & when you have 5* athletes on both sides of the ball, points are hard to come by.

Excuse me while I throw up.

Florida doesn't have an offense. Their defense is still very good.

Their defense has been pretty fantastic outside of a couple jump balls. The problem is, their D is on the field a hell of a lot longer than their offense because their offense is well... offensive.

Their defense has been pretty fantastic outside of a couple jump balls. The problem is, their D is on the field a hell of a lot longer than their offense because their offense is well... offensive.

Yeah ever since their QB got popped for PED's they have no offense

I've watched every snap...Iowa would mollywhop either one of these sorry teams. 'Bama is the best team in CFB? Jesus ESPN.

I've watched every snap...Iowa would mollywhop either one of these sorry teams. 'Bama is the best team in CFB? Jesus ESPN.

You really think Iowa would "mollywhop" Bama? With all that talent they have plus a month to prepare for the matchup I don't think I'd put money on that statement. Iowa might compete with Bama, but whip them.....I'm not so sure.

Good luck tonight

You really think Iowa would "mollywhop" Bama? With all that talent they have plus a month to prepare for the matchup I don't think I'd put money on that statement. Iowa might compete with Bama, but whip them.....I'm not so sure.

Good luck tonight

If Alabama plays like they did tonight, absolutely.

Bama- very physical defense, let Coker make an occasional big throw on a secondary breakdown or DL containment breakdown....................and run that giant fat sucker Henry off right guard and left guard every other play.

Good luck tonight
Sure don't but surely you expect some over the top comments if you are going to be surfing the Hawk board tonight, no?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT