ADVERTISEMENT

Already got banned by BWI.

The claim we're both referring to comes from an insurance company and is not based in any official legal proceedings.
Link to insurance company documents? I mean, you saw them, obviously, in order to make this claim. So, you should be able to show them to us. I'll wait.

Link to insurance company documents? I mean, you saw them, obviously, in order to make this claim. So, you should be able to show them to us. I'll wait.
You'll wait? Sounds like you've been waiting for one thing or another your whole life. Google is your friend pal...it was an unfounded claim. Look it up. I won't wait.

You make one.
Perhaps this is where the foundation for your stance lies. Was Paterno worshipped? Yes, he was. But most people fell short of such adulation...he was well respected, and rightfully so for the life he led. I truly would to have liked to hear his side of the story. I think he at least deserved to have his voice heard on the matter.

I'll tell you this, if I ever find out that one of the Iowa assistants diddled kiddies in the showers and every body knew about it and nobody did anything about it, I'd get the Tigerhawk tattoo on my left calf burned off. Wouldn't still be a fan of the team, and definitely wouldn't be trying to defend them on message boards. There are things bigger than football.

I'll tell you this, if I ever find out that one of the Iowa assistants diddled kiddies in the showers and every body knew about it and nobody did anything about it, I'd get the Tigerhawk tattoo on my left calf burned off. Wouldn't still be a fan of the team, and definitely wouldn't be trying to defend them on message boards. There are things bigger than football.
Says the dude who has a tiger hawk tattoo on his calf?!!

Perhaps this is where the foundation for your stance lies. Was Paterno worshipped? Yes, he was. But most people fell short of such adulation...he was well respected, and rightfully so for the life he led. I truly would to have liked to hear his side of the story. I think he at least deserved to have his voice heard on the matter.
A lot of people think he maybe could have made his voice heard on the matter years and years before he was forced out. Of course, nothing ever proven there. I guess we'll never know. You do understand why almost everybody else finds it hard to believe that he could have been out of the loop?

Ah yes Iowa fans. Again another year showing why PSU fans consider them just a hair abover Rutgers. We get our ass kicked in football by them so let's call them pedophiles, that will show them.

Ah yes Iowa fans. Again another year showing why PSU fans consider them just a hair abover Rutgers. We get our ass kicked in football by them so let's call them pedophiles, that will show them.
Wrong. You definitely beat us soundly last year in football. You should not visit our board if you consider us a pimple on your ass. Nobody was calling PSU fans pedophiles. Just pedophile apologists and pedophile-apologist-worshippers. There's a difference.

Reactions: L Lawliet
Posted again for posterity.

PennStateMap.0.0.jpg

Stupid. Amazing how hate can cause people to believe lies.

All this pedo and pedo enabling garbage is pure bullshit.

Ah yes, uneducated PSU fans that worship a program led by a coach that turned his back on children being violated in the football facilities for years. That would be my hero too but please continue to insult Iowa and it's fans with that holier than thou attitude. Ever think that's what got your coaches into trouble in the first place?

By the way, Iowa leads the series since PSU became a member of the league, 9-8, 12-14 overall and prior to becoming a member of the B1G. Continue to disrespect the Hawks and they will surprise you year in and year out.

Paterno is dead, so I can't say what he knew or didn't know. What is now known is that Sandusky was investigated prior to the campus incident and no charges were filed from that investigation. Take that however you'd like, but prior to 2011, he was thought to be a pillar of the community...he fooled a lot of people for a long time.

Easy to fool people if there heads are up their ass - he didn't fool all the kids that he molested or all the people that caught him or all the administrators and coaches that knew and did nothing

Reactions: bhawk24bob
Ah yes, uneducated PSU fans that worship a program led by a coach that turned his back on children being violated in the football facilities for years. That would be my hero too but please continue to insult Iowa and it's fans with that holier than thou attitude. Ever think that's what got your coaches into trouble in the first place?

By the way, Iowa leads the series since PSU became a member of the league, 9-8, 12-14 overall and prior to becoming a member of the B1G. Continue to disrespect the Hawks and they will surprise you year in and year out.

Pure and total bullshit about children being violated and backs were turned.

Because a large majority of your fans would rather make retarded excuses for Joe and company, rather than face the truth of what they were. That's not all of the PSU fan base, of course. But a large portion of the message board fans. I don't blame the PSU fans for what transpired with Sandusky. That wouldn't be fair.

I don't blame them for what happened - I do question the fact that they could still support the team after the incident - the culture of football was certainly a major reason why it happened for 4 decades

Reactions: Cougar63

There is the "football above all else" reasoning your fan base is known for - we are not calling you pedophile enablers because we got our asses kicked - pretty sure we have been calling PSU that since it came to light that you enabled pedophiles 6 years ago

I will say this - Doesn't it feel nice that you can express your opinion (how ever wrong) on this board without being banned??

Penn State is the only school that never had a major NCAA Penalty. This crap about football and pedos is made up shit that only dolts and the stupid believe and repeat.
So it wasn't the culture of football - just like pedophiles walking around your community then? It is common knowledge at this point that incidents were reported and nothing was done - you are better off not defending any part of it - from the coaches to the university

Believing made up crap is the work of fools and haters.

Penn State is the only school that never had a major NCAA Penalty. This crap about football and pedos is made up shit that only dolts and the stupid believe and repeat.

Believing made up crap is the work of fools and haters.

1 - not concerned about major NCAA penalties - its sports - more concerned about football coaches violating children in a football facility and nothing done about it for years

2 - made up crap? Seriously? What crap was made up - stuff about JoPa or no one reporting it? You don't believe the crimes were made up do you? You don't think it was NEVER reported for 4 decades do you? If so I have a great deal on a bridge to sell you going to the same prison where all those former penn state employees are at

1 - not concerned about major NCAA penalties - its sports - more concerned about football coaches violating children in a football facility and nothing done about it for years

2 - made up crap? Seriously? What crap was made up - stuff about JoPa or no one reporting it? You don't believe the crimes were made up do you? You don't think it was NEVER reported for 4 decades do you? If so I have a great deal on a bridge to sell you going to the same prison where all those former penn state employees are at

Joe had nothing to report and hid nothing. The rest of your BS is made up.

Basically, you're a lying jackass.

You had 3 administrators of your university sentenced to JAIL for not reporting it, is it a conspiracy or just had bad defense attorneys?

Failure to report was dismissed stupid, along with all the felonies. The state got some misdemeanor rulings all 3 after spending millions.

Please, stop making a fool out of yourself.

Failure to report was dismissed stupid, along with all the felonies. The state got some misdemeanor rulings all 3 after spending millions.

Please, stop making a fool out of yourself.

Have of them plead guilty to lesser charges hoping they would get the same treatment in prison that Sandusky have all over your town - who is the fool douchebag - defending a school that harbored a pedophile - YES harbored - keep investing your time into reading every possible thing you can to exonerate that cesspool - which there is nothing - a coach walked in on jerry Sandusky in the shower standing behind a boy raping him - told Joe paterno - and nothing happened - i don't care if that coach was a ginger - your school sux and any fan that remotely defends paterno is a disgusting POS who needs to be taken out back and get bullet in the back of the head - this world is over populated anyway so might as well start with state college

Who is the fool douchebag - defending a school that harbored a pedophile - YES harbored - keep investing your time into reading every possible thing you can to exonerate that cesspool - which there is nothing - a coach walked in on jerry Sandusky in the shower standing behind a boy raping him - told Joe paterno - and nothing happened - i don't care if that coach was a ginger - your school sux and any fan that remotely defends paterno is a disgusting POS who needs to be taken out back and get bullet in the back of the head - this world is over populated anyway so might as well start with state college

Your lying hatred is comical. Not a fact to it. Are you in some bed confined place all day shitting in a diaper, and this is your way of getting back at the world? You're an ass.

Your lying hatred is comical. Not a fact to it. Are you in some bed confined place all day shitting in a diaper, and this is your way of getting back at the world? You're an ass.

Are you in some shower giving handjobs to franklin while Brett Pry has butt secks with you? And you are right I do have hatred for pedophiles and those who enable it - all decent human beings do

Are you in some shower giving handjobs to franklin while Brett Pry has butt secks with you? And you are right I do have hatred for pedophiles and those who enable it - all decent human beings do

You're an idiot nothing more. Is this how you pass the day while you shit in bed?

Reactions: JStandefer
The tragedy continues. The Sandusky son (adopted I think) just pled guilty to sexually assaulting children. People are hard to understand. Why a PSU fan would come here and say anything but this is a shameful part of our history is beyond me.

Reactions: reotto and DewHawk
All I did was remind them of who they are and what they represent. Oh well. I didn't use any profanity. Oh well. I suppose they deserve better.

So you pick the most ridiculous board to troll I can think of and you're surprised you got banned? There are a few diehard scandal junkies there that will never admit psu had any responsibility in the scandal .

Last edited:
I have a feeling the ban hammer will be coming for a few of these defenders In the not so distant future. Must be Jerry and Jay.

The stupidity of dolts, haters, and imbeciles. Paterno covered up for 40 years, but all of a sudden has a change of heart in 2001 and reports what the ever changing story ass Mike told him.

Are some of you plain dumb or just trolling while you shit your diapers?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT