ADVERTISEMENT

Americans are fat because

I am lucky. I cracked the psychology.

Many many people are stuck in a mental trap. Until you beat the psychology. You will stay fat.

Reactions: THE_DEVIL
Overproduction by farmers? Govt stop supporting production and let the free market work?

Once you've lost weight and get down to a healthy level where you just kind of balance out and settle into, here's a secret...you can literally eat as much as you want as long as you stay active and put in the work.

Example is my week this week so far. Monday - gym, Tuesday - driving range work, Wednesday - walked 9 Holes, approximately 3.5 miles, Thursday - gym and driving range, Tomorrow - walk 18 holes, Saturday - walk 18 holes, Sunday - rest.

Meanwhile I am drinking as much beer as I want and eating pretty much what I want but I haven't really pigged out in anything. So far this week I'm down a pound too. So there's that.

Just don't be a lazy, inactive slob. Go for a freaking walk everyday, 5 miles, if that's all you can do. You'll be surprised at the results

I’ve been promoting the cocaine diet for over 20 years now. It’s time to ride that train babay!!!!!! Choo Choo motherfvckers!!!!!!!
88b2bf0155e1a80acec543bce1243c6721d448f8ce070a1adaf7f233d6ea69f2_1.jpg

Freedom, capitalism, consumerism, sedentary jobs, sedentary lifestyles, poor dietary knowledge, food deserts, burn out, poor mental health, bad sleep habits, alcoholism, poverty, genetics, multi-generational family obseity normalization, and people taking single floor elevators or playing a video game.
This. And now Victoria secret and sports illustrated swim suit additions having to accept and normalize it

County fairs are superb exhibitions of obesity. Better yet, the obese wear the damnedest outfits. Zero self-awareness.
This is not true. Most obese people try to hide it, but the outliers are so profound that you are applying it to the entire species.

This is not true. Most obese people try to hide it, but the outliers are so profound that you are applying it to the entire species.
Fat people aren’t trying to hide shit. Almost fat people are working their asses off not to be fat…for a reason.

Most? Go to a Wal-Mart and then tell me the majority of women wear spandex appropriately.
I'm telling you, I've done the research. Most obese people are wearing appropriately fitting clothes. Of course, a WalMart, and other hotspots, will have a higher ratio of scantily clad fatties.

Reactions: THE_DEVIL
Or at any Waterpark in Iowa you have overweight teenage girls in swimsuits for girls half their size.

fast food, processed foods, drive through fast food joints, and no exercising !! Hell people don't walk enough these days !!

Heavy availability of calorie dense foods and little physical activity needed in daily lives.

You can criticize people for not going to the gym all you want but the gym and exercise for health is also a relatively new thing. People were not fat before because they had so much physical activity as part of their daily life due to culture and necessity.

Culture and necessity have changed.

Heavy availability of calorie dense foods and little physical activity needed in daily lives.

You can criticize people for not going to the gym all you want but the gym and exercise for health is also a relatively new thing. People were not fat before because they had so much physical activity as part of their daily life due to culture and necessity.

Culture and necessity have changed.
I will criticize. Gluttony and sloth are sins, but people only want to punish sexual sin

Reactions: JRHawk2003
They can’t go down one story without needed an elevator. Take the ****ing stairs lazy ****s.
I thought being fat is to be celebrated now? Isn’t that the new thing? Otherwise, you are considered to have fat phobia and are judgmental. Embarrassing, but seems about right.

A day or two in Europe will remind you how fat Americans are.
It's a mix, but true. I was in England and Scotland a few weeks ago and was surprised at all the fatties. Same with other areas of Europe and even China had plenty of fatties.

With that said, the US has many more.

we are normalizing being fat and accepting it. Being fat is a choice and if you’re a fat fuk you need to work on slimming down.
If you walk the whole fairgrounds, you can get by with eating some of that and probably be ok, but if you roll up in this, it doesn't help.
scooter toobigtowalk GIF by TLC Europe

Reactions: ClarindaA's
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT