ADVERTISEMENT

Angel Reese Appreciation Thread

The visceral Angel Reese hate. How does this have to go until you all are satisfied with your pound of flesh?

She was mean to Caitlin once. That doesn't mean everyone has to demean every single thing she does for the rest of her life.

Let it go.
I pointed out that she traveled three times and it wasn’t called. I’d hardly call that “visceral hate”.

You have an unhealthy obsession with defending her for every perceived slight.

I pointed out that she traveled three times and it wasn’t called. I’d hardly call that “visceral hate”.

You have an unhealthy obsession with defending her for every perceived slight.
You said "that's great!" About a video of someone air balling a three pointer. Why would that be great?

• Haha
Reactions: ROCKY MOUNTAIN HAWK
She was mean to Caitlin once. That doesn't mean everyone has to demean every single thing she does for the rest of her life.

Let it go.
J Peterman No GIF

You said "that's great!" About a video of someone air balling a three pointer. Why would that be great?
It’s great because she’s an overrated basketball player with serious fundamental shortcomings in her game and some people can’t accept it. They say things like “just stop it!” when flaws in her game are pointed out. Maybe if they see enough of it, they’ll learn to accept?

I’m afraid it’s deranged and obsessed people like yourself who escalate to stalking and harming women when you find out they don’t love you back the same. I’d quit before you get there if I was you.

It’s great because she’s an overrated basketball player with serious fundamental shortcomings in her game and some people can’t accept it. They say things like “just stop it!” when flaws in her game are pointed out. Maybe if they see enough of it, they’ll learn to accept?

I’m afraid it’s deranged and obsessed people like yourself who escalate to stalking and harming women when you find out they don’t love you back the same. I’d quit before you get there if I was you.
What a moronic post. I don't even especially like Angel Reese. I just don't understand the point on celebrating someone's failures for the rest of their life because they hurt your feelings once. Move on.

What a moronic post. I don't even especially like Angel Reese. I just don't understand the point on celebrating someone's failures for the rest of their life because they hurt your feelings once. Move on.
I guess you could ask why almost everyone in the entire state of Kentucky still hates Christian Laettner.

• Haha
Reactions: LaQuintaHawkeye
I guess you could ask why almost everyone in the entire state of Kentucky still hates Christian Laettner.
100%. Same nonsense amplified by a million due to the internet. These are just human beings playing a game. Let it go.

You. Are. A. Lair.
I mean, I like her way more than the people on this board, obviously. But I've never watched a game where she wasn't playing Caitlin Clark. I think she's a fantastic rival for Caitlin and a damn good garbage man. But a "fan" I am not.

You just grind axes all day and misspell "lair". I know your game, friend.

I mean, I like her way more than the people on this board, obviously. But I've never watched a game where she wasn't playing Caitlin Clark. I think she's a fantastic rival for Caitlin and a damn good garbage man. But a "fan" I am not.

You just grind axes all day and misspell "lair". I know your game, friend.
Let it go.

I loved the AR/Wicked commercial that aired 500 times during today's Fever/Dream game.

1) her statement about staying above the noise...girl you started the noise.

2) Camera shot of AR shooting a 3 point shot, and then cut to a shot of the ball going through the hoop. Probably much more cost effective than the number of takes for her to actually make a 3 pointer.

I like how the Sky evaporated and media still talks about Reese in the running for ROY.

I like how the Sky evaporated and media still talks about Reese in the running for ROY.
They will say that she is in the running for ROY, and then turn around and say that Caitlin isn't in the conversation for MVP because there really is no doubt that A'ja is going to win it. Even though they only vote for the ROY but they vote top-5 for MVP.

She is really really dumb and always the victim.
The BullsKickAss twitter account and their army of thousands of delusional followers, Dawn Staley, Sheryl Swoopes, Skip Bayless and a plethora of other WNBA talking heads must feel really jilted by this "no one believed in me" BS. My God, I keep waiting for Angel to grow up, and it just never happens.

Reactions: Derekd3408
In the post: "I came to Chicago because of you"

So Angel decided she was going to Chicago, and not the Chicago GM?
Well, you know, she has lots of FA that tell her that they want to play with her, and she lets the GM know, so I'm guessing that she also let the GM know that she wanted to play there and that's why they drafted her.

Can you imagine an NBA rookie sending that out? And to have the audacity to say no one understands what it's like to be a black women in professional sports, like the WNBA isn't 60% black at min. Oh, and no one believed in her? GTFO here with that shit. She was ROTY on ESPN until the last week. The world will always be against AR in her mind.

This crap turned me off the WNBA except for CC the Fever (I'd watch the Aces if Meg and Kate played more). I was ready to support the whole league and even thought about going to a Chicago Sky game this summer before the season started but f that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT