ADVERTISEMENT

another horney teacher

QChawks

HR King
Feb 11, 2013
Quad Cities

WATER VALLEY, Miss. (WTVA) — A former art teacher at Water Valley High School is free on bond after her arrest over an accusation she sent inappropriate pictures of herself to a student while employed at the school.

Prosecutors charged Emily Swinkowski, 27, with enticement of a child and child exploitation.

District Attorney Jay Hale said police started investigating several weeks ago after the allegation arose that she sent the photos to a 16-year-old student.

Hale added another student found out what happened and informed the principal, who got police involved.

If you red blooded horny heterosexual American males would be taking care of your business and these ladies they wouldn't have to look in all the wrong places for satisfaction. Are you keeping your cell phones in your front pockets next to your 'nads?

Last edited:
Did you add the “e” to horny because she’s exceptional?
its-french.jpg

If you red blooded horny heterosexual American males would be taking care of your business and these ladies they wouldn't have to look in all the wrong places for satisfaction. Are you keeping your cell phones in your front pockets next to your 'nads?

Or it could be that the woman is a degenerate that likes young boys.

Reactions: Derekd3408
My female teachers were obese and had hairs coming out of their ears. This is so not fair.
One of my teachers at City passed away last week. Not so much when I was there, but there were pics of her when she was young and she was very bangable. Made me wonder if she diddled some lucky guy back in the day.

Reactions: GOHOX69
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT