ADVERTISEMENT

another onlyfans teacher

JFC....

Cobwebpussy.com wasn't enough?
Spider-Man 2 Dancing GIF by PlayStation

If teachers going on Only Fans bothers you, then pay teachers enough to where they don't need to go to Only Fans to try and make enough money.
There is no bar to low for you is there?

There are thousands, or more, ways to generate income that don't involve showing your butthole on the internet.

Teacher: Now sara, its important you learn proper english as its the foundation for future studies"

Sara: Why do I need to learn proper sentence structure when I could just make 10k a month pounding my cervix with a 16 inch dildo like you Ms Rottencrotch?

Last edited:
There is no bar to low for you is there?

There are thousands, or more, ways to generate income that don't involve showing your butthole on the internet.
I don't like it either, but I'm not going to judge how others choose to make money (just like I won't judge you for watching). Pay teachers more and they won't have to do this.

As for those "other ways", name one that is going to have as high of an RTI with the amount of time required to do it. Teachers shouldn't have to work two jobs and 16 hours a day to make ends meet. Especially if you actually want them to do the teaching job effectively. Meanwhile, an hour on Only Fans can bring in thousands of dollars.

I don't like it either, but I'm not going to judge how others choose to make money (just like I won't judge you for watching). Pay teachers more and they won't have to do this.

As for those "other ways", name one that is going to have as high of an RTI with the amount of time required to do it. Teachers shouldn't have to work two jobs and 16 hours a day to make ends meet. Especially if you actually want them to do the teaching job effectively. Meanwhile, an hour on Only Fans can bring in thousands of dollars.
If RoI is the end all be all, yes, you are going to have hard time beating prostitution.

Btw, Only fans is completely pay to see. So some POS paid who knows how much money to jack to who knows how many women over who knows how many years. Then ran across her, probably jacked to her, then decided, "You know what? What she is doing is wrong. I'm turning her in. I have standards."

How do you know this was done out of necessity, and not simply seeing how much money there is to be made for such little effort?

Women of all professions do this. And women of all professions choose NOT to do it, either.

Reactions: DeangeloVickers
How do you know this was done out of necessity, and not simply seeing how much money there is to be made for such little effort?

Women of all professions do this. And women of all professions choose NOT to do it, either.
I don't, but why should it matter? Kids shouldn't be on Only Fans anyway. Are we going to start firing teachers that work a second job at bars now too? Are we going to bring back the lists of "acceptable behavior" that teachers could undergo that existed in the 19th and 2/3 of the 20th century? I can guarantee that proper vibrator technique or hot pole dancing moves were not topics this teacher was covering in class.

These poor teachers having to go on only fans because they don’t get paid enough.
That’s why I sell drugs. I don’t make enough money and no one wants to see me on only fans.
Now be sure to feel sorry for me when I get arrested or lose my job. I only do it because I don’t make enough at my full time job.

These poor teachers having to go on only fans because they don’t get paid enough.
That’s why I sell drugs. I don’t make enough money and no one wants to see me on only fans.
Now be sure to feel sorry for me when I get arrested or lose my job. I only do it because I don’t make enough at my full time job.
Is going on OnlyFans illegal?

SMFH

Why are these conservatives so hell bent on outing sexy teachers who are on onlyfans?
I'll bet it is those fat, butch hair cut, tatooed liberal women who don't shave and rarely shower and wear men's clothing who are jealous of the attention attractive women get. Not in this case however.

• Haha
Reactions: Flie
Well one is legal and one is illegal.

BAU stupidity from you.

Analogies aren’t hard my man.

That's a really poor analogy, ya know.

Damn, you’re an idiot. Does it hurt? It should…a lot!!!

I don't, but why should it matter? Kids shouldn't be on Only Fans anyway. Are we going to start firing teachers that work a second job at bars now too? Are we going to bring back the lists of "acceptable behavior" that teachers could undergo that existed in the 19th and 2/3 of the 20th century? I can guarantee that proper vibrator technique or hot pole dancing moves were not topics this teacher was covering in class.
Yeah, I think we’re talking past each other a bit here.

You commented about teacher pay and “having” to go on OnlyFans to make ends meet. My point is that I don’t think it’s confined to certain professions, and I doubt it is strictly about not getting paid enough. Either a person is comfortable with doing this, or they aren’t. Haven’t we seen stories about women in good-paying careers who choose to go this route?

It seemed like you were using this to take a shot at what teachers get paid. If it was only about that, then every daycare worker and waitress would be on OF.

Reactions: DeangeloVickers
Btw, Only fans is completely pay to see. So some POS paid who knows how much money to jack to who knows how many women over who knows how many years. Then ran across her, probably jacked to her, then decided, "You know what? What she is doing is wrong. I'm turning her in. I have standards."

Post nut clarity turned into pearl clutching and being a snitch. That must have been one guilty fap session for them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT