ADVERTISEMENT

another onlyfans teacher

Let me be like you and your friends and be the moron grammar police!

Of course they show off their buns on only fans idiot.

Ok you might think a teacher shouldn’t be fired for having a gun in a video but I guarantee a large percentage of those that see no problem with only fans would be irate if a teacher was playing with a gun on camera.
LOL - when you got nothing, try attacking the typo.

You're wrong. Yet again.

Reactions: fsu1jreed
You will tell yourself whatever you need to in order to make yourself feel validated.

Meanwhile you will sit around here and talk about how America is falling apart and it's the kids who need to adapt and respect elders. The fact Ms Gangbang has 14 hours of media online of herself getting spit roasted and Cumming to the point of convulsions is no reasons for 8th grader Timmy to name her Ms supersoaker.

I do respect the liberals mind ability to fold itself backwards repeatedly while never catching itself in a knot.
Wut? Feel free to share all of my "America is falling apart" posts. The second bolded sentence is, interesting..

Change your pants

Wut? Feel free to share all of my "America is falling apart" posts. The second bolded sentence is, interesting..

Change your pants
It took me.less than 30 seconds to find you pissing yourself about the fall of.our nation:

If America fails it will be because one party was hell bent on electing a serial rapist that tried to overturn a an election. But democrats support trans individuals so there’s really no difference.

Pisspants.

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
It took me.less than 30 seconds to find you pissing yourself about the fall of.our nation:

If America fails it will be because one party was hell bent on electing a serial rapist that tried to overturn a an election. But democrats support trans individuals so there’s really no difference.

Pisspants.
I was responding to someone saying America was going to fail. And I said "if it fails". Feel to use the actual post and not your own copy and paste.

Rapist fan boy

I was responding to someone saying America was going to fail. And I said "if it fails". Feel to use the actual post and not your own copy and paste.

Rapist fan boy
You: "fEeL fReE tO sHaRe"

Me: finds easily searchable post in less than 1 minute of searching. Showing you pissing yourself about a political party

You: I was responding to a post.

So what, I have to find you being the OP?

Gargle a gaggle of cocks bud.

• Haha
You: "fEeL fReE tO sHaRe"

Me: finds easily searchable post in less than 1 minute of searching. Showing you pissing yourself about a political party

You: I was responding to a post.

So what, I have to find you being the OP?

Gargle a gaggle of cocks bud.
I said one party is bending over backwards to elect a serial rapist. I stand by that.

Reactions: Tom Paris
And you'll defend a teachers right to splay herself like a hatchet killed beaver on the internet....

Liberalism.
I don't remember defending this teacher or any teacher for that matter but I'm sure you can copy and paste again if you want. I would definitely defend a teacher doing this before I would defend rape.

I don't remember defending this teacher or any teacher for that matter but I'm sure you can copy and paste again if you want. I would definitely defend a teacher doing this before I would defend rape.
I don't think anyone would argue that only fans is worse than rape.

I also don't forsee a conversation taking place on how rape doesn't negativity impact the reputation of a role.

You seem more upset over the Onlyfans teacher whereas you don't really care that Trump is a rapist.
You seem to want to introduce a topic that's already been addressed ad nauseum to a thread about a dusty teacher who lost her job because she thought prostitution, getting paid for a sexual act, was a good idea.

Here we are.... amirite...

You seem to want to introduce a topic that's already been addressed ad nauseum to a thread about a dusty teacher who lost her job because she thought prostitution, getting paid for a sexual act, was a good idea.

Here we are.... amirite...
So you're on record now that someone performing a sexual act on video is prostitution.

Your level of stupidity is impossible to describe.

Reactions: fsu1jreed
I don't think anyone would argue that only fans is worse than rape.

Ummmm, worst take of the year. What a clueless, misogynistic POS you are.

Jimmy Fallon What GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

It’s amazing how some of you can derail a thread like a train on railroad tracks.

Regarding the teacher, she is close to 50 or over and going off of that photo, she has a butter face. Hope she has a smokin hot body with bolt ons that make the show better. Good luck to her and her masterbating while watching husband.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT